*nba Free Agency 2009 Thread* | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*nba Free Agency 2009 Thread*

cuban is not crazy though i hate him he just built a playoff team Kidd Terry Howard Marion Nowitzki, and We Need To Sign Bass And Get A Good couple of Bench Players And Were Set.

Yeh he just built a playoff team. Pay a bunch of vets on the downside of their careers exorbitant salaries so you can make the playoffs and maybe make it past the first round. That's some infallible logic.

all thou i like the mavs move i dont believe they can make it out of the first round ot the playoff...saying they arent true championship contenders yet...i still like the lakers spurs nuggets rockets(if tracey n yao are heathly) and even the blazers(younger and more explusive)...

The Spurs however will present problems for the lakers(if their age doesnt catch up with them)..i like Mcdyess signing but i still give the lakers the adventage due to their bench and their three big man(if they resign odom-i dont kno if they did)

Yeh he just built a playoff team. Pay a bunch of vets on the downside of their careers exorbitant salaries so you can make the playoffs and maybe make it past the first round. That's some infallible logic.
i agree but marion is still only 29ish right...

Back
Top Bottom