Nba Mvp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nba Mvp

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
So far this season is shaping up greatly, one of the best NBA seasons in recent memory. The MVP is a tight race between IMO 5 candidates. I rank them

1. Chris Paul
2. Kevin Garnett
3. LeBron James
4. Kobe Bryant
5. Dwight Howard

What do you guys think?

Chris paul should win it, Lebron will.

Pauls seasons stacks up favorably with either of Nash's mvp seasons.

1) Brandon Roy, Portland Trail Blazers
Last year's NBA Rookie Of The Year recipient is playing like a dominant player this season. Besides his 19.4 points and 5.7 assists per game, Roy has single-handedly revamped this once troubled franchise into the league's most surprising team. When Greg Oden was declared out for the season everyone thought that next season would be the turning point for this franchise. Roy and his teammates took serious attention to that claim and now they are fighting for a playoff spot in the deep Western Conference. Check out his resume: helped Portland surge to 13 wins in a row, 17 wins in 18 games, won 19 of their last 23 games, and an unforeseen 24-16 record. Roy does everything for this team and that's why he is an MVP candidate this season.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=7004

:shrug:

To me the MVP equates to who is the best player in the league, and who at least takes his team to the playoffs. Not the best player on the best team or some other type of interpretation.

LeBron is that for me. Kobe a close second.

Cleveland without LeBron would be comically bad. Oh, and he's going to drag that crap team all the way to at least the Eastern Conference Finals. In fact, he's so good I wouldn't be surprised if they made it to the Finals again.

Kobe wont get it unfortunately. He didnt get in 03 when he deserved it the most. To many Haters.

Haters? Being a Ball hog doesn't pay off.

KG ALL THE WAY.

Back
Top Bottom