Nba Mvp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nba Mvp

Haters? Being a Ball hog doesn't pay off.

KG ALL THE WAY.

Have you even watched Kobe play this season? Or are you just basing that opinion based on what ESPN feeds you?

Kobe has actually gotten alot better about getting his team involved. Sometimes too much actually.

If Kobe can get deep in the playoffs this year...I am prepared to declare him the best Basketball player of all-time.

Seriously. I saw Jordan's entire career. Kobe is better as a player than Jordan ever was. All he needs is a few more accomplishments, which he will get. if kobe wins a title without SHAQ..it's over. Move over MJ.

If Kobe can get deep in the playoffs this year...I am prepared to declare him the best Basketball player of all-time.

Seriously. I saw Jordan's entire career. Kobe is better as a player than Jordan ever was. All he needs is a few more accomplishments, which he will get. if kobe wins a title without SHAQ..it's over. Move over MJ.

???????? Dude have you been hitting the bong with Ricky this morning?

One of the top 15- without a doubt, One of the top 10, most likely, one of the top 5, Perhaps. Better than MJ??????? Not even close...

One of the top 15- without a doubt, One of the top 10, most likely, one of the top 5, Perhaps. Better than MJ??????? Not even close...

Dude...we always remember those that are gone more fondly for no apparant reason.

I have stepped back from it. Yep, Kobe runs rings around MJ.

Bro, everyone always forgets just how great Scottie Pippen was. In fact, that entire squad was better than anything Kobe has had to work with since Shaq's departure.

Remember, that Bulls team was ONE bad call away from winning the Eastern Conference Finals WITHOUT Jordan.

Where exactly would this Laker team go without Kobe?

Dude...we always remember those that are gone more fondly for no apparant reason.

I have stepped back from it. Yep, Kobe runs rings around MJ.

Actually, I would say quite the opposite.

Point in case Johhny Unitas, perhaps the best QB...but very few even mention him alongside Peyton Manning and Tom Brady anymore...

For that matter, that list could go on and on and on and on....

Bro, everyone always forgets just how great Scottie Pippen was. In fact, that entire squad was better than anything Kobe has had to work with since Shaq's departure.

Remember, that Bulls team was ONE bad call away from winning the Eastern Conference Finals WITHOUT Jordan.

Where exactly would this Laker team go without Kobe?

Good question, when they can't even do anything WITH Kobe..

Great squad? What did Pippen do once he left Chicago? He was surrounded with talent still, and didnt do jack-squat.
Luc Longley? Jed Bucshler? Steve Kerr? Bill freaking Courtwright?

Sorry, your arguement holds nada...

Great squad? What did Pippen do once he left Chicago? He was surrounded with talent still, and didnt do jack-squat.

Scottie Pippen was on the best team I ever saw lose in a conference final. (Blazers) His team choked in a 4th quarter versus a Laker team in the midst of a dynasty.

Oh yes, fine argument you have there bringing up Pippen past his prime. Re-read my post and you'll see I was talking about the 94 Bulls Pippen not the 99 Rockets Pippen. And way to go leaving out BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant.

Oh yes, fine argument you have there bringing up Pippen past his prime. Re-read my post and you'll see I was talking about the 94 Bulls Pippen not the 99 Rockets Pippen. And way to go leaving out BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant.

Oh yeah, BJ and Horace make your arguement hold water :sidelol:

You forgot to add Toni Kukoch and Bill Weddington in your arguement.

Oh yeah, BJ and Horace make your arguement hold water :sidelol:

You forgot to add Toni Kukoch and Bill Weddington in your arguement.

You mean 6th man of the year Toni Kukoc? I like how you write off BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant like they were bums. Did you watch basketball in the 90s? :unsure:

Other than Bynum(who's now hurt anyway), please entertain us and name one Laker Kobe has had to work with that's better than anything Jordan had.

You mean 6th man of the year Toni Kukoc? I like how you write off BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant like they were bums. Did you watch basketball in the 90s? :unsure:

Other than Bynum(who's now hurt anyway), please entertain us and name one Laker Kobe has had to work with that's better than anything Jordan had.

Yep, same one that went to the sixers (Still way in his prime) and lasted all of 2 more years...and was benched almost the entire second year.

Lamar Odom for one is a better big man than any MJ ever played with. Fisher is a better Point Guard than any MJ ever played with

Albeit, the bench on Chicago was better, but that entire franchise was made up of "Role" players that nobody ever would've heard of if they hadnt been with MJ.

.....if Kobe is so great how come he only has rings that involve one of the best centers of all time? MJ, NEVER had another player like Shaq with him, EVER. Compare squads all you want, the fact is MJ won his first couple of rings with pretty much just Pip.......The later yrs, he was surrounded by good teams. Who can forget the what was it, like 72-10 season, or whatever it was? How many teams can say that?

Back
Top Bottom