Nba Mvp | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nba Mvp

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Chris Paul
3, 4, 5. I don't care.

LeBron James has the best numbers, but his team doesn't boast a high enough win percentage. IMO, the MVP's team should be among the best OR highly improved from the previous season, while of course remaining a playoff team. I don't think Cleveland's success rate as a basketball team is high enough to throw LeBron into the mix as the favorite. He should get some votes based on his numbers alone, though.

Kevin Garnett is the best player on the best team (record wise), but he also plays with two more All-Stars -- aka in the Eastern Conference regular season, his team could surely survive without him. Right now, KG is the difference between a #3-8 seed, and a #1 seed.......as remarkable as he is.

I don't really think anyone else is worthy of MVP discussion.

BTW, Chris Paul is putting together the most CONSISTENT season I've seen by an individual player since God knows when. I haven't seen such efficiency in years. It seems like he plays top notch basketball every night, and it amazes me because he probably carries a bigger load than any player in the league.

if the hornets continue at this pace, definitely chris paul

if the hornets continue at this pace, definitely chris paul

Agreed 100 percent. How about Byron Scott as a coach huh? Takes the Nets to two Finals when they were a dead in the water franchise and now has turned around a Hornets teams that didn't have a secure home when he took over. Scott is a heck of a coach and really deserves more respect as a one of the better coaches in the NBA!

Chris Paul has that team playing out of its mind right now.

Also, Byron Scott should be the coach of the year if New Orleans keeps this up as well.

As much as I love Doc, I am 110% against him winning the award.....

Any coach that can make Tyson Chandler a top ten center should be praised highly. The pick and roll is working beautifully for them.

Chris Paul has that team playing out of its mind right now.

Also, Byron Scott should be the coach of the year if New Orleans keeps this up as well.

As much as I love Doc, I am 110% against him winning the award.....

I agree man. The Celtics added one of the greatest players of our generation and another All-Star while the Hornets added what, Mo Peterson. Add that to the fact that the Hornets play in the West and in the toughest division in basketball, and if they keep this up, Byron Scott is the easy choice for COY!

Back
Top Bottom