NBA series-by-series predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA series-by-series predictions

A little Laker Love.........I'm shocked (pleasantly though):wink:

I don't know if LA can get past Phoenix,but I feel about as good as you can being a 7 seed going against a 2.

I'm not saying they'll win their series but in the East Chicago and New Jersey are playing well at the right time of year.

dob72 said:
Eastern Conference

1st round:

Pistons d. Bucks 4-2

Heat d. Bulls 4-1

Pacers d. Nets 4-3

Wizards d. Cavaliers 4-3

2nd round:

Wizards d. Pistons 4-3

Heat d. Pacers 4-2

Conference Finals:

Heat d. Wizards 4-0

Western Conference

1st round:

Spurs d. Kings 4-2

Suns d. Lakers 4-3

Nuggets d. Clippers 4-2

Mavericks d. Grizzlies 4-2

2nd round:

Spurs d. Mavericks 4-3

Nuggets d. Suns 4-3

Conference Finals:

Nuggets d. Spurs 4-2

NBA Finals:

Heat d. Nuggets d. 4-2
:sidelol: The Wizards beating the pistons, but then getting sweap by the heat. What are the heat against the elite teams in the nba?I think it is somewhere around 2-11

Ronnieisabeast said:
:sidelol: The Wizards beating the pistons, but then getting sweap by the heat. What are the heat against the elite teams in the nba?I think it is somewhere around 2-11

it doesnt matter if you went 82-0 in the regular season, because when the playoffs start your 0-0 and anything can happen

Ronnieisabeast said:

Give the man credit for a gutsy pick. If anyone can beat the Pistons its the Wizards....Washington swept them this year and Arenas dominated. Of course the Heat swept the Wizards....

I don't think the Lakers will get past the Phoenix Suns....Kobe is great, but it is still a team game, and I think Phil Jackson doesn't have enough depth to rely on Kobe alone.

Roman529 said:
I don't think the Lakers will get past the Phoenix Suns....Kobe is great, but it is still a team game, and I think Phil Jackson doesn't have enough depth to rely on Kobe alone.

I actually agree with you Roman.Kobe's going to get his points,but it's really gonna be determined by how of the rest of the Lakers play.If Odom,Parker,George,Walton and Brown "show up" it could get interesting.Either way I'm pumped for Sunday.

I've been all about the Spurs and find it hard that a team that good has not gotten the credit it deserves over the past 7 seasons. I love the NBA but my only problem with it is that the Spurs and Mavs are going to play in the 2nd rd who are probably two of the top three teams in the league because of the playoff format. Sometimes it works out but a 3 seed doesn't have home court, and the West will most likely be won by the 2nd rd. The Grizzilies finish with a better record than the Clippers and then don't get homecourt and "oh by the way," play the 2nd best team in the west by record while the Clippers get Denver and homecourt. David Stern is a smart commisioner and I expect this to be changed in the offseason but I would've loved to see Dallas/San Antonio in the conference finals rather than Dallas/San Antonio vs a much inferior team.

Eastern Conference

Round 1:
(1) Detroit 4, (8) Milwaukee 0
(2) Miami 4, (7) Chicago 1
(3) New Jersey 4, (6) Indiana 3
(4) Cleveland 2, (5) Washington 4

Round 2:
(1) Detroit 4, (5) Washington 1
(2) Miami 4, (3) New Jersey 2

Round 3:
(1) Detroit 4, (2) Miami 3

Western Conference

Round 1:
(1) San Antonio 4, (8) Sacramento 2
(2) Phoenix 3, (7) LA Lakers 4
(3) Denver 2, (6) LA Clippers 4
(4) Dallas 4, (5) Grizzlies 1

Round 2:
(1) San Antonio 3, (4) Dallas 4
(6) LA Clippers 4, (7) LA Lakers 2

Round 3:
(4) Dallas 4, (6) LA Clippers 2

NBA Finals

(1) Detroit 4
, (4) Dallas 3

NBA Finals MVP = Chauncey Billups

Ferretsquig said:
Give the man credit for a gutsy pick. If anyone can beat the Pistons its the Wizards....Washington swept them this year and Arenas dominated. Of course the Heat swept the Wizards....

It's got nothing to do with guts. That guy's probably the biggest Heat homer on a board chock-full of them. Hey dob72, wishing for a Detroit loss doesn't make it so.

phunwin said:
It's got nothing to do with guts. That guy's probably the biggest Heat homer on a board chock-full of them. Hey dob72, wishing for a Detroit loss doesn't make it so.
wtf the dude ask for a prediction so i give him one u pistons bandwagoners need to chill lol

phunwin said:

This is the last damn time in gonna say this and it goes out to EVERYONE who thinks the pistons cant lose

THEY ARENT SUPER HUMAN BASKETBALL PLAYING MACHINES

they can be beaten

Ferretsquig said:
If anyone can beat the Pistons its the Wizards....
Are you serious? That's a ridiculous statement.

You people need to stop taking account to these damn regular season games..

Miami & New Jersey obviously have a better shot @ beating Detroit.

dob72 said:
wtf the dude ask for a prediction so i give him one u pistons bandwagoners need to chill lol

And I'm giving my opinion on your prediction.
clear.gif

phunwin said:

And you aren't a homer?

At least some of us..like ME and Blueprint picked the Pistons to beat the Heat..

Don't be surprised if your Pistons all of sudden are faced with a serious problem in the ECF...fair warning.

Back
Top Bottom