Gerald Green 12 points 7 rebounds 1 assist
Al Jefferson 10 points 8 rebounds 3 assists 2 blocks
Rajon Rondo 8 points 1 rebound 4 assist 4 steals 1 block
Sebastian Telfair 17 points 4 rebounds 6 assists 1 steal

Notable Stats for Mavericks
Maurice Ager 23 points 2 assists
Andre Emitt 13 points 2 assists 1 steal
Rawie Marshall 15 points 1 rebound 1 assist

Gomes is so good. Ainge committed robbery grabbing him that late in the second round.

Great pick...

when do the heat play.is simien playing for them:confused:

dorsaroll156 said:
when do the heat play.is simien playing for them:confused:

The Heat start playing in the Orlando league tomorrow. Simien isnt playing this year. Its mostly a bunch of long-shots....even a couple of guys just out of jail. But inevitably one always seems to shine and earn a roster spot. Barron was the one last year, this year one of the guards (Gansey, Horton, Quinn) will make it.

Ferretsquig said:
The Heat start playing in the Orlando league tomorrow. Simien isnt playing this year. Its mostly a bunch of long-shots....even a couple of guys just out of jail. But inevitably one always seems to shine and earn a roster spot. Barron was the one last year, this year one of the guards (Gansey, Horton, Quinn) will make it.

darn im anxious to see him play.im a big ku fan so i want to see how he does in the nba

holy **** foye is a damn ballhog, dude shot almost every time down it seemed in the 4th quater. good ball player reminds me of kobe, not as much talent but shoots so damn much his teammates arent goin to want to play with him.

roy>foye

culpepper2chambers said:
holy **** foye is a damn ballhog, dude shot almost every time down it seemed in the 4th quater. good ball player reminds me of kobe, not as much talent but shoots so damn much his teammates arent goin to want to play with him.

roy>foye

its the summer league bro, obviously you've never watched foye at villanova kid played hard defense and always got his teamates involved :yes:

culpepper2chambers said:

roy>foye

The Summer League doesn't mean much at all.

I'm gonna watch the Heat just for Dorell Wright & some of those young guards; I could care less whether or not they come out victorious. Kind've sucks that Wayne Simien won't be playing, I mean, I don't see why? I wonder who made that decision.

One of these three should make Miami's roster, IMO:
-Mike Gansey
-Daniel Hornton
-Vincent Grier

Robert Hite is a local, but I don't think he has enough variety in his game. Riley seems to like him though, so I'll pay attention to how he does.

Sorry guys been seriously busy heres some scores

7/8/2006 Scores

Pistons 80
Alex Acker - 17 points 7 rebounds 3 assists
Wizards 67
Andray Blatche - 20 points 5 rebounds 2 assists 1 steal 2 blocks

Warriors 92
Jose Juan Barea - 11 points 3 rebounds 6 assists 5 steals
Clippers 85
James Singleton - 21 points 12 rebounds 4 assists 3 blocks

Cavaliers 58
Shannon Brown - 19 points 3 rebounds 3 assists 2 blocks
Rockets 73
John Lucas - 23 points 3 rebounds 5 assists 1 steal

Knicks 70
David Lee - 21 points 13 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal
Suns 89
Amare Stoudamire - 24 points 1 rebound 1 steal 3 blocks

7/9/2006 Scores

Nuggets 99
John Gilchrist - 16 points 6 rebounds 4 assists 2 steals
Hornets 80
Cedric Simmons - 10 points 5 rebounds 2 steals 2 blocks

Kings 86
Quincy Douby - 20 points 2 rebounds 3 assists 2 steals
Raptors 79
Andrea Bargnani - 12 points 2 rebounds 2-2 3 point

Blazers 78
Brandon Roy - 17 points 1 rebound 4 assists 1 steal
Timberwolves 65
Randy Foye - 24 points 2 rebounds

Celtics 62
Gerald Green - 12 points 1 rebound 2 steals
Clippers 78
Daniel Ewing - 21 points 4 rebounds 6 assists 2 steals

Blueprint said:

I'm gonna watch the Heat just for Dorell Wright & some of those young guards; I could care less whether or not they come out victorious. Kind've sucks that Wayne Simien won't be playing, I mean, I don't see why? I wonder who made that decision.

The summer league means a lot to those playing for a contract. To Barron its the difference between a 30k check and one for 770k.

Simien is on his honeymoon. I think that was his wife's decision.

Blueprint said:

One of these three should make Miami's roster, IMO:
-Mike Gansey
-Daniel Hornton
-Vincent Grier

Robert Hite is a local, but I don't think he has enough variety in his game. Riley seems to like him though, so I'll pay attention to how he does.

I want to too. How are you going to watch them? Is there going to be streaming video online?

I really want to see this kid...

too bad that Redick has to sit out, hopefully he will heal fast enough to practice with Team USA

i know its only summer league but its good to see novak shooting lights out....and people were calling me crazy for saying novak is the best pure shooter out of marquette........and yes im saying hes a better shooter then wade....now remember i said a better shoot cause wade is the better player....dont get the 2 confuzed.

Back
Top Bottom