NBA Summer League - Scores | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Summer League - Scores

Buddwalk said:
good deal charlotte won 83-65...and morrison scored 12 points :D

hey, you got the stats from the heat game?

Buddwalk said:
good deal charlotte won 83-65...and morrison scored 12 points :D

I would have been afraid for you if May, Felton and Morrison weren't able to beat Dorrell Wright and Earl Barron. :lol:

Fin Nasty, Dorrell scored 12 points an Barron scored 18, I don't have numbers on rebounds, assists, etc. yet, sorry.

Rockets win again. We beat the Mavs tonight 71-70 and so far we haven't lost a game.

Chuck Hayes was a rebounding machine with 19 rebounds in the game. Hands down that John Lucas is probably the best player in the summer leauge. He just keeps on impressing and has done great in all four games. Novak had an off night and went 2-9 for the floor and with a 1-6 from the 3 point line.

There is only one more game left and I hope the Rockets can finish it out with a perfect record.

Morrison finished the game with 12 points 4 rebounds 5 assists and a couple blocks

Ace88 said:
Rockets win again. We beat the Mavs tonight 71-70 and so far we haven't lost a game.

Chuck Hayes was a rebounding machine with 19 rebounds in the game. Hands down that John Lucas is probably the best player in the summer leauge. He just keeps on impressing and has done great in all four games. Novak had an off night and went 2-9 for the floor and with a 1-6 from the 3 point line.

There is only one more game left and I hope the Rockets can finish it out with a perfect record.

Best player not named randy foye of course :wink: :wink: :wink:

Miami's summer league squad sucks. :lol:

Seriously though, I don't care about winning in the summer league, but our power players are just awful. Earl Barron is the only big worth passing out towels and water bottles on an actual playoff team. I watched some of the game, because the camera is horrible - they only show you the score and how much time is left about once a quarter, and I'd like to see that for situational purposes. From what I saw:

-Dorell Wright is very athletic, a lot stronger, relentless attacker, good ballhandler, and he looks like his defensive game has improved dramatically. His shot was off though, but that's something that is going to happen from time to time. Statistically, I think he only scored about 12 points, but he picked up two fouls in the first couple of minutes and his third came not too long after. It looks like they were focusing on how he runs the floor though. There was one play where he split the double like Wade often does, it was amazing.
-Earl Barron looks a lot stronger in battling for boards and positioning inside than he looked last year. He's got a shot to make the roster.
-Vincent Grier looks like our potential 14th or 15th man to develop over a course of time. He sticks onto his man defensively and is just excellent at getting to the basket.
-Jackson Vroman & Tierre Brown = two of the worse players I've ever seen pick up a basketball in my entire life. :lol: - how have they stuck around in the NBA? Both of them suck.

I didn't really get to pay attention to anybody else, and I went out in the third Q. If I can see the next game, I wonna see how Hornton does. I saw Mike Gansey step back and hit an effortless three pointer though..

culpepper2chambers said:
adam morrison didnt do that good. it wa something around 3/14 shooting?

Morrison rushed alot of shots early in the game...First game out there for the kid, dont give him too hard of a time. Im looking for a much better performance out of him next game though...anyway this is just summer league whether they give him the looks he needs to improve is a question mark...Sean May looked good though, and thats great since he was injured all last year...may make okafor move to the 5 eventually so we can both of those guys on the court at the same time :wink: :wink: :wink:

Scores 7/10/06

ORLANDO
Bulls 93
Thabo Sefolosha - 16 points 4 rebounds 3 assists 4 steals
Pacers 88
James White - 17 points 3 rebounds 1 steal

Bobcats 83
Sean May - 22 points 7 rebounds 6 steals
Heat 65
Earl Barron - 18 points 8 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal

Magic 82 (Thought i'd fill magic fans in...they picked up Mcnamerra for there summer league)
Marcin Gortat - 15 points 7 rebounds 1 assist 3 blocks
Nets 86
Marcus Williams - 24 points 3 rebounds 12 assists (4-5 3 point UCONN BABY!!!)

Vegas
Cavaliers
Shannon Brown - 15 points 4 rebounds 6 assists 2 steals
Warriors
Patrick O'Bryant - 12 points 4 rebounds 1 steal 2 blocks

Rockets
John Lucas - 23 points 2 rebounds 8 assists 1 steal
Mavericks
Maurice Ager - 20 points 2 rebounds 1 assist

Wizards
Oleksiy Pecherov - 13 points 9 rebounds 2 assists 2 steals
Trail Blazers
Brandon Roy - 18 points 2 rebounds

Pistons
Amare Stoudemire - 17 points 9 rebounds 3 assists 1 steal 2 blocks
Suns
Alex Acker - 29 points 6 rebounds 2 assists 1 steal

Kings
Kevin Martin - 24 points 10 rebounds 3 assists 1 steal
Knicks
Nate Robinson - 16 points 3 rebounds 4 assists 2 steals

I loved Shaun May in college. If only the Bobcats changed those horrible jerseys, I might be a fan.

HysterikiLL said:
I loved Shaun May in college. If only the Bobcats changed those horrible jerseys, I might be a fan.

haha yeah there jerseys are pretty ugly

I think our roster may look like this game 1

PG Brevin Knight
SG Adam Morrison [Wallace is going to be working on him with his defense]
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Emeka Okafor
C Primoz Brezec
BENCH
Raymond Felton
Sean May
Alan Anderson
Ryan Hollins
Jurmaine Jones

Buddwalk said:

PG Brevin Knight
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Emeka Okafor
C Primoz Brezec
BENCH
Raymond Felton
Sean May
Alan Anderson
Ryan Hollins
Jurmaine Jones

Any possibility they'd play Okafor at the 5 and May at the 4 in the starting line-up?

Buddwalk said:

PG Brevin Knight
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Emeka Okafor
C Primoz Brezec
BENCH
Raymond Felton
Sean May
Alan Anderson
Ryan Hollins
Jurmaine Jones

He better work really really hard

A guy that scores 15 points a game means nothing if the guy he is guarding scores 16

Back
Top Bottom