Nbc's Collinsworth And Former Nfl Gm Assess Dolphins' Pickups, Team's Offseason | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nbc's Collinsworth And Former Nfl Gm Assess Dolphins' Pickups, Team's Offseason

And? He is not a fan of an AFC East team. He is a fan of football period. Why wouldn't he want to witness greatness? You expect him to not gush over the greatest QB of all time?

Dude.

He had an opportunity to comment on the first Super Bowl victory for one of the most long-suffering and largest fan bases in the country. Al Michaels commented on this. He went with "awwww."

He was blatantly biased toward the Patriots, and I'm not the only one to notice it. Eagles fans actually started a petition to ask NBC to never allow Collinsworth to cover another Eagles game.

I can't determine if it's weirder that you didn't notice it, or that I actually have to justify noticing pro-Patriots bias on this forum.

Why is everyone so worried about Suh? He played every game and the team went 22-27 during the three seasons he was here. In the the three seasons prior to him coming the team was 23-26. The point is the team was below average with him as well as without him, not to mention while he was here the run D was abysmal. He did not make this team better. This team is much better off without his outrageous salary off the books.

Last edited:
What sealed the deal for me was the last play of Super Bowl 52. When Gronk didn't catch the ball, Collinsworth gave an audible, sad "awwww."

I gave the TV the finger. I may have had a couple.

Funny you say that. I really liked his input into games, same with Romo, cause they played but that moment, and his extreme bias towards the Pats, was quite sickening. I lost a bit of respect for him then.

The deal killer for me was in the last SB, Brady threw one into the dirt around the end zone. Two yards short of the receiver.

Collinsworth immediately started talking about what a smart move that was on Brady’s part. How the window was just too tight. Years of experience, etc.

Jesus wept. It was a bad throw. Even Marino had a few. It’s OK to call it as such.

But no....Not if it’s Brady. That bad throw was the mark of a master craftsman.

Christ.

Collinsworth the #1 importer of Brady sausage.

You would think he was calling the SB from the Pats locker room.

Back
Top Bottom