Ndamukong Suh | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh

I really don't understand the league. you suspend the guy, because you think what he did was dirty. He appeals. you would think that if they overturn the suspension, the NFL would think that it wasn't dirty, but you fine him anyway...because it was dirty? Just not dirty enough to suspend? wtf is wrong with the nfl?

I really don't understand the league. you suspend the guy, because you think what he did was dirty. He appeals. you would think that if they overturn the suspension, the NFL would think that it wasn't dirty, but you fine him anyway...because it was dirty? Just not dirty enough to suspend? wtf is wrong with the nfl?

:lol: It makes perfect sense doesn't it? If it was just an average type player no way it would have gotten overturned.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 26m26 minutes ago
Ndamukong Suh fined $70,000 for stepping on Aaron Rodgers' leg. But no suspension. He plays vs. Dallas

That's disgusting news but not a surprise unfortunately.

and boom goes the dynamite...right decision imo...

Oh yeah, totally. I mean he's only violated the player safety conduct 8 ****ing times. This $70k smack down on his overall 64 million dollar contract should really do the trick and teach him a hard learned lesson not to do it again... for the 9th ****ing time. :m359:

It's called Roger Goodall.

Back
Top Bottom