Ndamukong Suh | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh

Yup. Only for one game, which seems pretty light considering his history. It was pretty clearly intentional.

this leagues rediculous...i dont know how they prove intent there although i agree with you he knew what he was doing...still the only thing on rodgers that was hurt was his feelings....meanwhile a pack lb picks up stafford and drives him into the ground with all is body weight and helmet even on his chest and no call

figures...not that staffords any good either...its calvin johnson or bust with that guy...i swear he picks up more garbage time stats and numbers than any qb in football...always good for a i played like crap most that game late td or two to pad his stats

this leagues rediculous...i dont know how they prove intent there although i agree with you he knew what he was doing...still the only thing on rodgers that was hurt was his feelings....meanwhile a pack lb picks up stafford and drives him into the ground with all is body weight and helmet even on his chest and no call

figures...not that staffords any good either...its calvin johnson or bust with that guy...i swear he picks up more garbage time stats and numbers than any qb in football...always good for a i played like crap most that game late td or two to pad his stats

Here's how you prove intent in that situation: You look at the player's history, and then you look at what he did. Then you look at what a normal person does when he realizes that he is stepping on someone's leg. I've stepped on a guy's leg before, there's no confusion as to what's going on.

Suh's a lousy person.

Here's how you prove intent in that situation: You look at the player's history, and then you look at what he did. Then you look at what a normal person does when he realizes that he is stepping on someone's leg. I've stepped on a guy's leg before, there's no confusion as to what's going on.

Suh's a lousy person.

i think had he stepped back that 2nd time and not then put all his weight on his leg it would have been looked at different...but he didnt sell it well...you love that guy if he plays for you and hate him if he doesn't...but that lions d is dirty to begin with...

I'm not a big fan of Suh, he gets a lot of press but IMO he is over rated....he is good but he doesn't change the game the way Wilfork once did or Warren Sapp did or how Watt can dominate the line of scrimmage now....Suh is big strong and is excellent in the running game but has a pea brain and probably has seen his best days already, its all down hill from here.....If I'm Detroit I sign him to a home town friendly cap contract making him one of the top 8 highest DL in the game, he will never accept that and some foolish team will pay him more than Watt and complain about his production in 3 yrs....let that not be us.....As for Odrick and Starks I would let them walk, Odrick is good but always seems to be nicked up, Starks better days are behind him but will keep him for transitional purposes for lesser money.....

You could tell he was putting his weight down too by Rodgers' reaction.

To me the takeaway is that we won't make a run at him in free agency. You think Joe is going to want to go sign the thug who assaulted his besty? :lol:

odrick gets in the backfield but doesnt finish...i'm not paying a guy like he's a difference maker when he doesnt finish...

Suh's a lousy person.

Yep. Funny how Suh isnt remotely curious what hes stepping on, and then not even slightly surprised that someone just shoved him off from behind. Both of these things would warrant a glance back from me, but I wouldnt be intentionally stomping on dudes legs.

Yep. Funny how Suh isnt remotely curious what hes stepping on, and then not even slightly surprised that someone just shoved him off from behind. Both of these things would warrant a glance back from me, but I wouldnt be intentionally stomping on dudes legs.

all he had to do was get off his leg and act like he cared and i bet no suspension...just cradle the qbs head after and tell him how sorry you are and we play on...he just didnt sell it well

It's just... I've stepped on people in a sporting event before. Wearing cleats. YOU CAN TELL. Immediately. It's not a "Hey something feels a little off here, better dig my heels in..." sensation. It's like a "Whoah! My balance! Sorry dude!"

Suh is dirty. I can't advocate signing him when I think he should be banned from the game.

he's definitely hurt his market...i'm sure that contract is gonna have some heavy play incentives and games played ones and deductions for suspensions etc...

i think had he stepped back that 2nd time and not then put all his weight on his leg it would have been looked at different...but he didnt sell it well...you love that guy if he plays for you and hate him if he doesn't...but that lions d is dirty to begin with...

yep. if he wouldn't have picked the other foot up he would be playing. don't care he would be an instant upgrade and would bring some nastiness to this d

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 26m26 minutes ago
Ndamukong Suh fined $70,000 for stepping on Aaron Rodgers' leg. But no suspension. He plays vs. Dallas

Back
Top Bottom