Ndamukong Suh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh

Ahaha Philbin couldn't begin to control Suh. Players like Suh and Dez Bryant would run all over Philbin and make Wallace look like a cool glass of lemonade. As dominant a player as he is, no way would he succeed on this team while Joe Philbin is busy running us into the ground.

Philbin needs players meeker and more timid than he is. I am not sure what that would look like.

In today's nfl game I don't think you can commit the type of cash he is going to receive to a position that doesn't directly improve your passing game (ie qb,wr,ot). I know somebody will but that doesn't mean it will turn out well.

No the stuff Suh does isn't worth it. How many times can a guy get fined or suspended doing dumb crap that in the end could hurt his team! If not for the stupidity then hell yes if we had the cash.

In today's nfl game I don't think you can commit the type of cash he is going to receive to a position that doesn't directly improve your passing game (ie qb,wr,ot). I know somebody will but that doesn't mean it will turn out well.
Or disrupts the other teams passing game...

would let starks and odrick walk to sign him. the guy is dirty but is a difference maker. instantly makes us a better team

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

No the stuff Suh does isn't worth it. How many times can a guy get fined or suspended doing dumb crap that in the end could hurt his team! If not for the stupidity then hell yes if we had the cash.

man I would much rater give up a few 15 yard penalties than watch the jets rush for 200+ yards again

i think duh...that guy finishes more plays than odrick does in a game in a series of downs...duh

would let starks and odrick walk to sign him. the guy is dirty but is a difference maker. instantly makes us a better team

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

man I would much rater give up a few 15 yard penalties than watch the jets rush for 200+ yards again

Couldn't be any worse than Jimmy Wilson's penalties

He's not going to be much of a difference maker this weekend while he's sitting on his couch watching his teammates in an important playoff game.

Back
Top Bottom