NE says they like Washington playing against Ruddy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE says they like Washington playing against Ruddy

Originally posted by Section126
Fat Ted is worthless unless you run right at him.

Uhh, you missed the end of the Colts game, huh? He creamed his guy, then dropped the RG in addition, allowing every LB on the squad to pile into the backfield.

He's not real agile...just enough to completely clog things up between the tackles. Ricky's gonna have to go wide to get any positive yardage.

I blieve Seymour has 5.5 sacks. He's pissed because the ref's took two away from him last week, one is still being reviewed to see if Manning ran out of bounds to avoid his rush. If he went out behind the LOS, give him another.

Originally posted by Expo88
The ***** has 5.5 sacks...mediocre at best.

He has 6.5 and he's played most of the season without Washington. Seymour now moves back to DE. You'll see...........LOL.

Dude 6.5 sacks for a DT is dang good but now he's back as DE. He had two sacks last week but one was nullified for a penalty in the secondary and the other is being reviewed so he stands at 6.5 sacks.

We also have to realize that Richard plays a 2 gap system which means he has run responibilities that some times prevents him from just rushing the QB ever down. That is why our sacks are spread throughout the team.

Originally posted by WiGGy

He has 6.5 and he's played most of the season without Washington. Seymour now moves back to DE. You'll see...........LOL.

He has 5.5 mensa, check the stats on NFL.com. Nice job! Try checking your facts first before posting genius!

Ted Washington is the size of the Ritz Carlton and probably harder to move. I still miss him in Buffalo. Indy tried to run at him at the goal line. Sheer genius.

Who cares about fat Ted? Fiedler won't be hanging around the pocket long enough for Washington to reach him anyways. Plus, hopefully this will be a good enough reason for Wanny to run more misdirection plays for Ricky to get outside.

I see Humpty Dumpty falling over a lot.

Yeah I believe Miami will have success moving Fiedler around and running outside the tackles on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom