Neal to Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Neal to Miami

I don't get these types of signings. Purely a ST player who will surely see the field because of injuries then proceed to get absolutely abused. Worrell was probably the worst example. The most recent, Crossen, didn't fare much better.

Take a flier on a guy who might actually be able to play the position next to his name when forced into action and also be good at STs. This **** never goes well.

I don't get these types of signings. Purely a ST player who will surely see the field because of injuries then proceed to get absolutely abused. Worrell was probably the worst example. The most recent, Crossen, didn't fare much better.

Take a flier on a guy who might actually be able to play the position next to his name when forced into action and also be good at STs. This **** never goes well.
Reportedly this guy is alot cheaper than Crossen was. He wasn't a bad ST player but Crossen cost 3x more than he should have.

Reportedly this guy is alot cheaper than Crossen was. He wasn't a bad ST player but Crossen cost 3x more than he should have.

UDFA cost almost nothing and have upside. Paying known commodities $FA hoping they never see the field is freakin weird. And it never works with a litany of examples in tow.

Plus the last time I checked teams were returning TDs on us anyhow. So there's no benefit and 1 less spot on the roster for someone who might surprise.

Freakin. Weird.

Larry Izzo is it. Like ever.

Back
Top Bottom