Neal to Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Neal to Miami

UDFA cost almost nothing and have upside. Paying known commodities $FA hoping they never see the field is freakin weird. And it never works with a litany of examples in tow.

Plus the last time I checked teams were returning TDs on us anyhow. So there's no benefit and 1 less spot on the roster for someone who might surprise.

Freakin. Weird.

Larry Izzo is it. Like ever.
Ohh don't get me wrong. I probably didn't voice this but I HATE wasting money and roster spots on ST only players.

If I was a GM I would make my place kicker cross train to punt bc punters are worthless unless you have a leg like Pat McAfee

we do this every year and its always a waste. we should have fired the ST coach and maybe there would be some hype around this but hes just gonna do the meh job that BB did in our completely meh ST unit

we do this every year and its always a waste. we should have fired the ST coach and maybe there would be some hype around this but hes just gonna do the meh job that BB did in our completely meh ST unit
Can’t wait until this guy is getting roasted at corner all while getting snaps Over Cam Smith when the injuries hit like they always do.

It happened with Clayton FullOfPhlegm and it happened with Justin Bethel.

I don't get these types of signings. Purely a ST player who will surely see the field because of injuries then proceed to get absolutely abused. Worrell was probably the worst example. The most recent, Crossen, didn't fare much better.

Take a flier on a guy who might actually be able to play the position next to his name when forced into action and also be good at STs. This **** never goes well.
Larry Izzo is the only ST Ace I could drop coin on, maybe that dude from the Pats that just hung em up. Not much alas.

I have no problem with signing an excellent player for special teams. Posters complain about the play of the special teams but it isn’t the coach who is on the field missing tackles or not being where he is suppose to be, that’s on the players.

I thought they would probably fire Crossman after the season. Instead they fired the ST assistant coach and McDaniel decided to keep Crossman. If McDaniel thinks Crossman is the right coach for the ST’s, I’m fine with his decision.

Bringing in better players to play on special teams which Neal is, should certainly help the special teams be more productive next season.

Well, if you can't beat them (consistently)... when they are FA sign them! (or however this would be considered 😂)

Back
Top Bottom