Need help from NJ FIN FANS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need help from NJ FIN FANS

FISHFAN44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know this will get moved please give it time please because, there is no one on the other forums. Need help to where there are bars that are Dolphin freindly. I can go anywhere and am not afraid to where my aqua and orange because the last couple of times the FINS where in Philly I wore my colors proudly of coarse I got harrased but, I was able to handle myself. I just want to be able to watch the game in the same atmosphere where it's the main game on. Most bars I have been in have every game on and it's so disruptive you can't enjoy the game and with no games on prime time don't know how many games I'll get to see. I live in South Jersey.

The Ramada Inn on Route 10 in East Hanover is probably the best Dolphins bar in Jersey. It's packed with fin fans and they put the dolphins games on the HUGE tv, give out drink specials when the dolphins score and the whole nine. It's called the Sportz Bistro, but its inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover. The owner is a HUGE dolphins fan and the place is decked out in fins memorablia.

FISHFAN44 said:
GROW UP. Can't be bothered with a response.
stop stealing my 3minute creations ,But I will never grow up:tongue:

Move to Fl

The best answer will be to send your resume to a local company here in South Florida, or open up your own business in South Florida....That way, your job and your team will be in the same town...

Are you willing to relocate is the big question?

MelbournePhin said:
how come there are so many fin fans in jersey?

I guess to make things even worse I grew up in the heart of Philadelphia and only lived in Jersey for the past 5 years. Growing up the Eagles stunk and I read a book in school called Griese/Csonka 1-2 punch and started watching them the season they lost to Dallas in the SB and the rest is history. I would say that's probally the common answer. A lot had to do with Marino and him being Italian and Jersey is heavily Italian and transplants from Philly at least South Jersey where I live.

BenchFiedler said:
The best answer will be to send your resume to a local company here in South Florida, or open up your own business in South Florida....That way, your job and your team will be in the same town...

Are you willing to relocate is the big question?

Na, nice area to visit but ,to damm hot. I like the winter 0 degrees and a foot of snow every once in a while. Also don't think I can get used to being in shorts and a tanktop on Christmas. Want to go to Dolphin Stadium.

FISHFAN44 said:
I guess to make things even worse I grew up in the heart of Philadelphia and only lived in Jersey for the past 5 years. Growing up the Eagles stunk and I read a book in school called Griese/Csonka 1-2 punch and started watching them the season they lost to Dallas in the SB and the rest is history. I would say that's probally the common answer. A lot had to do with Marino and him being Italian and Jersey is heavily Italian and transplants from Philly at least South Jersey where I live.

i have almost the same answer as you except griese/csonka was before my time.

what town are you in? i'm in vineland. shoot me a PM.

Bizones said:
The Ramada Inn on Route 10 in East Hanover is probably the best Dolphins bar in Jersey. It's packed with fin fans and they put the dolphins games on the HUGE tv, give out drink specials when the dolphins score and the whole nine. It's called the Sportz Bistro, but its inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover. The owner is a HUGE dolphins fan and the place is decked out in fins memorablia.

yup this is the place to be... i went to almost every sunday day game for the dolphins there... lots of dolfans and miami mike (the owner) is a good guy...

NealKerouac21 said:
Here is a list from phins.com.

It has a few bars that are Miami friendly in Jersey, as well as many other states. It has been posted on this board a few times.

http://www.phins.com/bars.php

Thanks, the place on New Falls Rd in Levittown PA. I have been to and is the place where I was talking about but I see it has a new name maybe it's better now. I think it was called AJ's at the time I went. I'll have to check it out again.

Back
Top Bottom