Need help from NJ FIN FANS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need help from NJ FIN FANS

I line in NYC, the Bronx to be exact and I've gone into Jets bars with my aqua and orange without being bothered during games. Its just wearing a Red Sox Jersey in a bar in NYC during a Yanks Sox game. No one has ever bothered with me!!!:)

I'm in Pennsville....and East Hanover is 126 miles over 2 hours away...might be easier to fly to FLA.:wink:

FISHFAN44 said:
Do either you or InMyChambers know if comcast is near to getting NFL ticket.

Dude, if you can, just get DirecTV- trust me bro- it's worth it. If you live somewhere that has a clear southwest sky and you can get a signal, sign up right away- it's a MUCH better value than cable, plus yoou can not only watch the Dolphins, you can watch EVERY game every Sunday- it's amazing. Oh yeah bro, I almost forgot- the Flyers suck. :D

FISHFAN44 said:

not sure what you mean by nfl ticket but if you mean get nfl games that's exclusive to directv.

FireWrongstedt said:
Dude, if you can, just get DirecTV- trust me bro- it's worth it. If you live somewhere that has a clear southwest sky and you can get a signal, sign up right away- it's a MUCH better value than cable, plus yoou can not only watch the Dolphins, you can watch EVERY game every Sunday- it's amazing. Oh yeah bro, I almost forgot- the Flyers suck. :D

i would agree with you but those of us who need broadband access get a large discount if we have both cable for tv and the computer. in fact, i think you may HAVE to get tv to have cable. and i don't think DSL is in our area plus it sucks compared to cable.

FISHFAN44 said:
I know this will get moved please give it time please because, there is no one on the other forums. Need help to where there are bars that are Dolphin freindly. I can go anywhere and am not afraid to where my aqua and orange because the last couple of times the FINS where in Philly I wore my colors proudly of coarse I got harrased but, I was able to handle myself. I just want to be able to watch the game in the same atmosphere where it's the main game on. Most bars I have been in have every game on and it's so disruptive you can't enjoy the game and with no games on prime time don't know how many games I'll get to see. I live in South Jersey.

Where do you live? I live in Barrington. The best answer I can give you is Direct tv with the NFL ticket. I know some fans here are not thrilled with that but since the Dolphins have no Primetime games this year Direct tv is the best way to go. Two years ago I could go to any local pub/Bar to catch anywhere from 7-10 games and always a fin game. But last year not one Bar or pub that I would go to had the games, the only game you could get was the Eagles. In every single bar, and I could just stay home and watch the Eagles because it was on regular TV. I think something happend to prevent the Bars, at least in this area from showing games out of the local viewing area. The reason... I think, is because instead of fans calling direct TV and oredering the NFL ticket they would just go to the bar and watch the game. Last year I couldn't do that. I plan on oredering the ticket this year because there is no way in hell I'm gonna miss one game of watching Saban coach.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I guess the same reason there are so many jets fans in South Florida.
Ive written my congressman and asked him to get the stadium moved to southeastern antartica so that all the stupid Jets fans will leave NY when the team gets moved :lol:

FISHFAN44 said:

The closest thing you can get is NFL on demand, which give an extensive highlight package of the previous Sunday's game. Other than that you're ootta luck unless you get DTV (btw, it is worth it....)

InMyChambers said:
i would agree with you but those of us who need broadband access get a large discount if we have both cable for tv and the computer. in fact, i think you may HAVE to get tv to have cable. and i don't think DSL is in our area plus it sucks compared to cable.

Well maybe your cable company is that way, but I have Directv and cable internet through comcast. Yeah I don't get any savings for not subscribing to the tv package, but I need the NFL sunday ticket and cable internet!:D

The Ramada Inn in East Hanover, it's great to watch games there. Personally though, if you want to see Miami games, I would just get Sunday Night Ticket on Direct TV. I got it and trust me it was so worth it, I'm never going to switch back.

Back
Top Bottom