Need help on which jersey to get | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need help on which jersey to get

i would get a bess out of those 3 im trying to find the ronnie brown alernate orange jersey but cant seem to find my size online anywher and i live in va

i would get a bess out of those 3 im trying to find the ronnie brown alernate orange jersey but cant seem to find my size online anywher and i live in va

try this site http://www.bestnfljerseys.com best prices you will find for authentic jerseys and almost has every jersey in stock make sure to ask if it is in stock before buying.

Please any one deciding to buy read this thread before you buy.
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/every-nfl-fan-should-read-this-thread-if-they-want-to-save-money-260599.html#post1063148467

Thanks! :up: That site is pretty cool! That Adrian Peterson jersey in black is reallyyy nice. For $35, i'm getting it. + rep, you can use it lol

Np anything i can help a fellow fins fan.. which one should i get? out of bess,ginn, or porter? I would get henne or brown but i use another website and can not get money back but i can get a different one and this is what i have to choose from the other site i gave you guys should all jersey have all of them except henne. maybe they will next year.

Honestly, I would get Bess out of those three. But personally I wouldnt spend the money on any of them.

:chuckle:
This reminds me of the Favre "waffling" commercial ... will he buy it?

should i get a ginn, bess, or porter. Sorry for the stupid post i cant choose.

Out of those 3, I would also get Bess.

Ginn has not lived up to his potential and if he doesn't pick it up he could possibly be traded in the offseason. Porter is not getting any younger.

But if you ask me, I would prefer a Jake Long or Ronnie Brown Jersey right now.

Of those three, I would go with Ginn or Bess. Bess seems to be more popular right now. Why not Henne or Brown?

Hey man i checked that website for you they do have alt orange of brown in all sizes. Do ask to make sure through.

To the other yes i know these three are not great read my other post and you will know why i had to pick out of those

I heard there will be a sale on Shawn Murphy jersey's, if that helps...

they dont have orange brown in size small haha im only 5'9

These are real jersey authentic able to put pads in them the smallest Reebok sell are size 48 med. Trust me, I know it sucks I am 5"7. From the site i gave you i am getting all the good jerseys like brown cause i just discover it today. There are many website like the one I gave you and i was using another and they have ran out of all the good ones but i already paid the company and they said could not give me cash back. So i had to pick out of what they had left and decided another business to get future jerseys from.

Back
Top Bottom