Need help on which jersey to get | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need help on which jersey to get

try this site best prices bestnflprices.com you will find for authentic jerseys and almost has every jersey in stock make sure to ask if it is in stock before buying.

I was looking at that site and its a Wholesale website.. thats why all of the jerseys are so cheap. you have to buy a lot of them for them to send them to you. The reason why it says Buy Ten to Send One at check out.

I was looking at that site and its a Wholesale website.. thats why all of the jerseys are so cheap. you have to buy a lot of them for them to send them to you. The reason why it says Buy Ten to Send One at check out.
:breakpc:

should i get a ginn, bess, or porter. Sorry for the stupid post i cant choose.

Read this and think about before you buy one.

It is simple for me. It is like when you pick a ID to post with.

Buy a custom made Jersey with your own name on it. My "Simmons" jersey will never go out of date or be traded or released.

The only thing I wish I had none last year was have it say 'LikeUntoGod" instead. More people know me as "LUG" instead of Michael Simmons.

All three choices are iffy. Ginn hasn't turned the corner quite yet. Bess looks like Wes Welker and we all know where he ended up (not on the Miami Dolphins). As for Porter, he'll be here for a couple more seasons at least, but as many stated he's up in age.

No you don't i ask and they said you don't i have bought some and i have made a new thread all about that website. And i two weeks i will tell you if it is for real.

Get a personalized one so you don't have to worry if they will be on the team next year.

i already have a personalized one. I like having team player ones too.

Get the blue Long jersey on the second page. lol

lol saw that two i told the girl that and she laugh and said over there they do not know football well and will try to have that fix.

Back
Top Bottom