Needham tears Achilles | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needham tears Achilles

Not wishing injury on anyone, but I'm glad others will get a shot. Sick of seeing Needham getting burnt downfield for too long.

is this contract up this spring? I thought I saw that written down somewhere, the kids young and healthy, hopefully he can heal quickly and be ready next season (if the team is even interested in re-signing). October has been a bad month for Miami Dolphins and their fans. Hopefully Coach reigns it back in.

Thankfully we are deep in young talent at DB currently. We are going to get to see what Kader Kohou is really made of. We are also going to see if Iggy has any worth.

The Dolphins just waived RB White. So they must be looking to sign a CB or offensive lineman to the practice squad to replace him.

Damn… Nik’s been a soldier for us and took a risky 1 year deal. Hate to see him go down with an achilles. Brutal.

Sucks to see, especially after signing a tender and in a contract year. That’s such a dreadful to come back from in the first place. Some guys are never the same.

Kohou really needs to step up now. Here’s your chance to grab a key position and make yourself irreplaceable. Igbinoghene is a boundary corner, so when Byron gets back, he’s probably off the field. We need Kohou or Crossen to step in and man the nickel.

Don’t forget that Holland played a ton of nickel at Oregon if it comes down to it.

Back
Top Bottom