Needham tears Achilles | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needham tears Achilles

Damn he was doing so well too. Hope we keep him on the cheap.

Meanwhile, we have no clue when Byron is coming back & McDaniel is using Holland on punt returns lmao. He isn't even that special as a returner... why do that?

Meanwhile, we have no clue when Byron is coming back & McDaniel is using Holland on punt returns lmao. He isn't even that special as a returner... why do that?
I assume a guy like Cracraft is uncomfortable on punt returns. Otherwise he’d be perfect for that role being an extra receiver a la Braxton Berrios.

That sucks. I though Needham looked like the most Solid consistent and reliable CB in your defense this year.
I feel bad for the kid. He was undrafted and we’ve watched him grow each year from the year it down season 1 of Flo (which is how he got his opportunity) to becoming a solid starter in the league. It’s a good story and I really truly feel for him

Byron Jones = Will Fuller...
kramer-seinfeld.gif

I feel bad for the kid. He was undrafted and we’ve watched him grow each year from the year it down season 1 of Flo (which is how he got his opportunity) to becoming a solid starter in the league. It’s a good story and I really truly feel for him
He's not a solid starter, or else he would have been snatched up for his 2nd round tender in a heartbeat in this CB needy league.

guess i missed this because i thought it was the front of his leg.IT sucks cause he is really good vs the average slot WR.

Back
Top Bottom