Needham tears Achilles | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needham tears Achilles

Man we just can't catch a break in any way.

Tough to come back from that and he wasnt already a superb athlete. This sucks. Hopefully Kohou can make this hurt less. We need Jones to get back. Crossen has had good moments, and Iggy had a coulpe good plays today.

I'd still contemplate trading for William Jackson

No, Jones had a "lingering" ankle injury that he had surgically repaired, Needham tore his achilles. I wouldn't be surprised if Needham returned before Jones at the rate he's going...
Needham is a free agent and after this injury, I will be surprised if he returns to the Dolphins at all next year. Of course the injury is going to affect the money any other team might offer him. So the Dolphins might be able to resign him to a veterans minimum contract if they feel he will be able to come back next year and help them.

Needham is a free agent and after this injury, I will be surprised if he returns to the Dolphins at all next year. Of course the injury is going to affect the money any other team might offer him. So the Dolphins might be able to resign him to a veterans minimum contract if they feel he will be able to come back next year and help them.
Forgot about that. Would love to have him back in his slot position, seems to thrive there...

damn. This season has been unreal so far. Weā€™ll probably win the Super Bowl at the rate this is going.

It looked season ending / very serious when it happened simply by his reactionā€¦

I feel most bad for him as he was going to get a big contract next year. I hope he recovers and can come back as a #4/#5 for us next year (assuming Kohou, Crossen, Trill all develop next year).

Back
Top Bottom