Nets Rule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nets Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
culpepper2chambers said:
:lol: 4th best team in the eastern.

When there big 3 is playing good...there easily the best team in the eastern imo...Jason Kidd shutting out steve nash tonight for no points

The big three are good, but you just cant win in the playoffs these days with a frontcourt of Krstic, Collins and Cliff. They just get eaten alive by the bigs in Miami and Detroit.

culpepper2chambers said:
:lol: 4th best team in the eastern.

4th? Detroit, Miami.............no other eastern team has proven they are better then us, Cleveland? NJ owns them.

It's the Big 4 now btw...Krstic is a BEAST

ShuggieOtis said:
4th? Detroit, Miami.............no other eastern team has proven they are better then us, Cleveland? NJ owns them.

It's the Big 4 now btw...Krstic is a BEAST

ahhh. NO.

Buddwalk said:
When there big 3 is playing good...there easily the best team in the eastern imo...Jason Kidd shutting out steve nash tonight for no points

The biggest player during this streak has been Krstic! The guy is averaging 17 points 8 rebounds a game during the streak. Did you see the moves he put on Ben Wallace the other night!:eek:

This kid is getting better and better!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The biggest player during this streak has been Krstic! The guy is averaging 17 points 8 rebounds a game during the streak. Did you see the moves he put on Ben Wallace the other night!:eek:

This kid is getting better and better!

Yes Krstic is getting very good. When the big three are playing well they are unstoppable. And if you don't think they can make it in the playoffs then tell that to them and i'm sure they'll come up big. It doesn't matter if thier frontcourt isn't "talented" compared to the heat or pistons because when it comes down to game time with Vince,Kidd and Jefferson there gonna make the whole team better.

MARINO1384 said:
Yes Krstic is getting very good. When the big three are playing well they are unstoppable. And if you don't think they can make it in the playoffs then tell that to them and i'm sure they'll come up big. It doesn't matter if thier frontcourt isn't "talented" compared to the heat or pistons because when it comes down to game time with Vince,Kidd and Jefferson there gonna make the whole team better.

I have been to 10 games this year, big Net fan.

As good as the big three play, Krstic is the key. He has had two great games in a row against Ben Wallace. And the Heat losing Mourning will hurt, because Collins tends to bang away at Shaq, leaving Krstic free.

They just need to keep the tempo they are playing.

Teams better watch out because the Nets are on the rise. They have beat some very tough teams and I think the win on the road against the Pistons is what got their mojo kicking in. Too bad I can't say the same about my Rockets.

Ace88 said:
Teams better watch out because the Nets are on the rise. They have beat some very tough teams and I think the win on the road against the Pistons is what got their mojo kicking in. Too bad I can't say the same about my Rockets.

You see what they did to the Suns and Nash last night!:eek:

Buddwalk said:
Kidd shut nash down 100% :yes:

Vince Carter is also playing lights out

Krstic is the key!!!:wink:

Jefferson has been a force also, rebounding and scoring!

Buddwalk said:
Yours a heats homer bro...its ok to accept that when the nets are on there game there the better team :wink:

What about the Heat on their Game?

The Nets aren't even close....

wow...maybe they can win one or two games against us this time.

The PLAYOFFS are a VERY different animal guys.

BTW...isn't it funny how quickly everybody forgets that the Nets were the hottest team in Basketball LAST YEAR in March and April....the Heat was stumbling around...some sports writers started writing that the Nets would beat Miami...

Then they played. 4-0 Heat.

People really have short memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom