Nets Rule | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nets Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJFINSFAN1 said:
He only looks thru Heat colored glasses.

So...how many games are you guys going to win this time around? One? Two games tops?

Get real.

It is Detroit and Miami...and everybody else in the east is wasting their time.

Section126 said:
So...how many games are you guys going to win this time around? One? Two games tops?

Get real.

Dude your probobly the most biased person for one team ever

As long as lebron james is breathing cleveland will be a force in the playoffs...not saying there going to do anything but they will not be overlooked especially by a team like the heat

The bucks have michael redd shooting lights out as of late and andrew bogut is actually playing better and better lately. TJ Ford has been solid all year...thats a team that could surprise in the playoffs

As far as im concearned if the nets big three doesnt play good, there not gonna do anything...but if those guys are on in the playoffs its going to be hard to stop them

Even the heat are a great team, but using a injured shaq as an excuse is just weak bro. The nets were not connecting in the playoffs and you know it. There a different team and you know this as well...your just afraid to admit it. The heat however like I said are a great team

The pistons are the team that automatically is going to be in the semis, just based on there starting lineup and depth, there the team to beat in the East

Section126 said:

Get real.

I don't live in the past, I live in the now!:wink:

Buddwalk said:
Dude your probobly the most biased person for one team ever

As long as lebron james is breathing cleveland will be a force in the playoffs...not saying there going to do anything but they will not be overlooked especially by a team like the heat

The bucks have michael redd shooting lights out as of late and andrew bogut is actually playing better and better lately. TJ Ford has been solid all year...thats a team that could surprise in the playoffs

As far as im concearned if the nets big three doesnt play good, there not gonna do anything...but if those guys are on in the playoffs its going to be hard to stop them

Even the heat are a great team, but using a injured shaq as an excuse is just weak bro. The nets were not connecting in the playoffs and you know it. There a different team and you know this as well...your just afraid to admit it. The heat however like I said are a great team

The pistons are the team that automatically is going to be in the semis, just based on there starting lineup and depth, there the team to beat in the East

Trust me...Cleveland is especially overlooked by the Heat...

The last time they came into Miami talking a bunch of trash...Lebron even said that it was s staetment game and "There is no way they will roll over us."

Well...Riley put on the chalk board "Show them what to expect."

The Heat won by 35 points or so and at one time where up by 40...

The east has been settled...it will be a 7 game series between Detroit and Miami....again....and just like last year..it will come down to the wire.

Section126 said:
regular season games don't mean jack.

What matters is your final record.

The Knicks and Hawks also beat the Pistons.

The Nets were a team I was touting before the season when it looked like they were gonna get some bangers down low....of course...they didn't...and still have a bunch of stiffs in their front line...so they are Playoff toast.

Different game in the playoffs guys...

like I said...short memories...short memories..

They mean jack when, like last yar, the Heat have struggled migtiliy against the top teams while beating up on the bad teams.

The Nets ahve been playing great basketball and they have beaten Det on the road, Dallas and Phoenix teams which the Heat have combined to go 1-6 against this year.

nyjunc said:
They mean jack when, like last yar, the Heat have struggled migtiliy against the top teams while beating up on the bad teams.

The Nets ahve been playing great basketball and they have beaten Det on the road, Dallas and Phoenix teams which the Heat have combined to go 1-6 against this year.

and of course...that will mean jack when the Heat smashes the Nets again.

Like I said...the Knicks beat Detroit...and Atlanta beat San Antonio...what exactly does that mean?

I'll give you one more to think about.

The Heat after playing 42 games had only had their starting lineup play 11 games together.....the had Shaq out for 18 games in the beginning of the season...Wade has missed half a dozen games...J-Will missed a dozen games...Posey missed a dozen.....Zo is now out...

And they will in excess of 55 games most likely.

That tells you something.

Well might as well give the NY fans some hope....they like to become nets followers when the Knicks are tanking it. You just have to survive the month when their team is actually winning a few games....they will dissapear again after they get slaughtered in the playoffs. To think the Nets could win more than one game against the Heat or Pistons is just the hopefull fan's delusion.

Ferretsquig said:
Well might as well give the NY fans some hope....they like to become nets followers when the Knicks are tanking it.

:confused: Been a net fan since the old ABA Teaneck Armory days. (Which was 10 miles down on the same road I grew up on)

Have always hated the knicks!:tantrum:

Section126 said:
and of course...that will mean jack when the Heat smashes the Nets again.

Like I said...the Knicks beat Detroit...and Atlanta beat San Antonio...what exactly does that mean?

I'll give you one more to think about.

The Heat after playing 42 games had only had their starting lineup play 11 games together.....the had Shaq out for 18 games in the beginning of the season...Wade has missed half a dozen games...J-Will missed a dozen games...Posey missed a dozen.....Zo is now out...

And they will in excess of 55 games most likely.

That tells you something.

tells us, your gonna have an excuse.

culpepper2chambers said:
tells us, your gonna have an excuse.

An excuse for what?

I am telling you what happened last year and how the same exact thing is happening again...and THE SAME people are saying the same crap.

short memories.

Alot of heat haters on this board.

Section126 said:
An excuse for what?

I am telling you what happened last year and how the same exact thing is happening again...and THE SAME people are saying the same crap.

short memories.

Alot of heat haters on this board.

That's where your wrong my friend, I give the Heat tons of respect. You never give any other teams any!:wink:

Do I think the Heat beat the Nets this year? NO! But I can't guarantee it.

But you trash talk all the other teams.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
That's where your wrong my friend, I give the Heat tons of respect. You never give any other teams any!:wink:

:yeahthat:

NJFINSFAN1 said:

Not true.....

You actually think the Nets have a chance against the Heat in the playoffs? :sidelol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom