Nets Rule | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nets Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
nyjunc said:
What have the Heat EVER done to earn such respect? You talk like they have 4 titles in the last decade. You haven't even won a conf title, do something before you talk like the heat are the Lakers.

We are talking about NOW...not ancient history...

WOW...I am really crapping my pants over the celtics...they got like 400 championships.!! We got no chance!

nyjunc said:
And 2 of those 11 the Nets beat the Heat. How come you can use the injury excue but the Nets couldn't last year?

NO. 1 of those 11....your second win came with Wayne Simien starting...Haslem didn't play.

I am NOT saying the Nets will beat Miami but it will not be a cakewalk this time and the nets will have a chance to win the series unlike last yar. Obviously the heat will be favorites but they Nets will have a chance.

The Nets will have NO chance to win the series...but if you say a "series" as in the Nets can get 2 wins in it...then okay...it will be a series....don't be surprised if the Nets get killed though.

and you think the Heat have a chance to win the NBA title:sidelol: There is a better chance the Nets beat Miami than Miami winning it all.

NO. The Heat can beat Detroit...and if they do...they will be in the Finals...and THUS..will have a chance to win an NBA title. Your comparison is laughable.

You guys like to talk about last year so much but krstic at worst was even w/ Shaq in that series. Shaq was not why you won that series and if yuo expect Shaq circa 2000 you guys are nuts. His bst days are behind him. Still a big force but not unstoppable like he used to be.

We like to talk about last year..because the same BS was talked last year. You saw the result. You seem toforget that Shaq could barely walk in that series...he ended up missing the second round...there go those short memories again.... He is still unstoppable and if you look at his points per minute and his FG%...it is on par with his best of the last 5 years. Shaq is healthy agin and playing his best since he got into a Heat Uniform. I don't know what is sadder...the fact that you think the Nets have ANY chance..or that you think that this will be the same SHAQ as last year.

Watch a Heat game...will ya?

BTW...you feared Damon Jones? How bout you fear the best rebounding team in the league this year, the best FG% team, The Best Points in the paint team, a top 4 scoring team, and a team that has improved vastly over last year.

The fact remains that the Heat has been a mash unit this year and have managed to be on pace for MORE wins than last year when they were relatively Healthy.

In Short....this is a better Heat team.

culpepper2chambers said:
then why did u bring up last year?

Because the irony of what is going on right now is so thick.

:lastyr:

BTW...I was referring to what nyjunc was talking about....he seems to think that an ABA championship 97 years ago has something to do with today....

But...guess what...the same circumstances with the same teams in similar spots...from one year ago...have plenty to do with the present.

ShuggieOtis said:
Watch out Eastern Conference!

j-kidd has been my favortie player for a long time.he is one of the best in the league

Nets vs Heat

Jason Kidd > Jason Williams
Vince Carter > Dwyane Wade
Richard Jefferson > Udonis Haslem
Jason Collins < Antoine Walker
Nenad Krstic < Shaq

When did Antoine become a center and Haslem a SF? Just curious...do you even know who the starters are on the Heat?

Ferretsquig said:
When did Antoine become a center and Haslem a SF? Just curious...do you even know who the starters are on the Heat?

Antoine is a PF...clearly what I have him listed

and Im not 100% certain but on nba.com they have haslem as the sf

Buddwalk said:
Antoine is a PF...clearly what I have him listed

and Im not 100% certain but on nba.com they have haslem as the sf

He is not...

and Toine isn't a starter.

Wade doesn't guard Vince.

People insist on talking about the Heat when they have never seen them play.

Section126 said:
He is not...

and Toine isn't a starter.

Wade doesn't guard Vince.

People insist on talking about the Heat when they have never seen them play.

I knew you'd say that :tongue:

BTW...Bud...

Last Year....

Kidd - Jones
Jefferson - Wade
Vince - Jones
Krystic - Haslem
Collins - Shaq (could barely move)

4-0 Heat......:sidelol:

The Heat is better this year....good luck New Jersey...

Scottie Pippen just said it best right now on ESPN: "If you think the Nets are a serious playoff contender...then you want to get off work early." :sidelol:

Section126 said:
BTW...Bud...

Last Year....

Kidd - Jones
Jefferson - Wade
Vince - Jones
Krystic - Haslem
Collins - Shaq (could barely move)

4-0 Heat......:sidelol:

The Heat is better this year....good luck New Jersey...

Scottie Pippen just said it best right now on ESPN: "If you think the Nets are a serious playoff contender...then you want to get off work early." :sidelol:

You bask in the glow of the past huh :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom