New 2014 NFL Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New 2014 NFL Mock Draft

i've seen it do that before...so i don't think he edited anything...system glitch...

still don't agree with him but that's nothing new...

Didn't know that. He doesn't have a mod badge.

Yeah, I found out a different way (he deleted my snark one time).

I don't know if he *did* edit anything on that particular post, but he does have the privileges to edit posts, delete posts, etc.

I think you'll definitely see more than two QBs going in the first round, based both on need and talent. People just don't want to project which of the guys in that next tier (Fales, Morris, McCarron, Murray, Manziel, Price etc) will have breakout seasons.

I don't see why McCarron can't be a Chad Pennington type. You look at a Geno Smith and to me McCarron is so much scarier as an opponent that it's not even funny.

I like Marqise Lee, USC, WR and also Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame,,,,he would be a nice replacement if Starks moves on. As far as the Broncos winning the SB, I really hope not. Living here in Colorado, you get sick of the media slurping Manning and the Bronco's jocks 24/7....I doubt any team gets more coverage in the NFL than the Broncos do here in Colorado...maybe the Jets in NYC, but it is round the clock coverage here.

I think the Broncos have some issues with their d-backs. Chump Bailey should have retired several years ago, and they also lost Dumervil who was a top locker room leader. They got Welker, but I still don't think they are the top team in the AFC, let alone the NFL.
I lived near SF during the 49ers incredible run so I understand what you mean. It was funny to hear fans talk about Steve Young and how many of them didn't appreciate Young. Always felt kind of bad for him. But, wow to have Joe Montana and then Young. As to Denver, have to believe they are the favorites, but the NFC seems to have the power teams.

People really think we're going receiver in the 1st round?? :sidelol:

Killing time until the draft next week, came across this. It's good for laugh... nothing against the author of this mock, it's just crazy to see what names have sky rocketed and which dropped like rocks.

Back
Top Bottom