New cap space? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New cap space?

No way we have 33 million left...

Actually yes there is a way. Mike Wallace isn't automatically 13 million against the cap every year. A lot of these deals are lower in year one than in later years.

Im glad we are making moves and not spending money on a bunch of "meh" like the Colts are doing. Get big time players, I love what im seeing so far.

Yea this is my only concern. I love what we are doing but I want to be good long term. Hope we don't have to cut good players in a year or two and go back to mediocre.

The 9 draft picks will help control that

That money will be needed to find a CB, CB, TE, LT, RT, RG and DE.... Looks like Miami has had a great start to Free Agency. I just hope to read about a few CB's coming in for a visit today. We have no CB's worth talking about right now.

Actually yes there is a way. Mike Wallace isn't automatically 13 million against the cap every year. A lot of these deals are lower in year one than in later years.

Im glad we are making moves and not spending money on a bunch of "meh" like the Colts are doing. Get big time players, I love what im seeing so far.

I loooove what the Colts are doing. Did exactly what I wanted to do with the right side of their line, Toler is a great bargain and has the ability to be a solid starting corner. They're my favorite FA class thus far.

Considering how some fans are disenfranchised with the amount of money being thrown around, lets put that 33 million under our mattress and save it for a rainy day.

Considering how some fans are disenfranchised with the amount of money being thrown around, lets put that 33 million under our mattress and save it for a rainy day.

:lol: Put it away for a rainy day

As far as I know, we had $31M going into FA at 4:00. I am guessing that Wallace will be a cap hit of $7-8M this year, Ellenby @ around $4M, and Clemons @ around $2M. Add in over $3M for Dansby, and we should have roughly $30M left. JMO

Back
Top Bottom