NEW CB KENDALL FULLER | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW CB KENDALL FULLER

good and so interesting. they either agree w fangio that cam smith cant play OR they have no idea, and are not willing to take the risk.
This you?

I think they need to add a CB at some point because hard to know about cam smith

We in theory have 5 corners capable of playing. Ramsey, Fuller, Smith, Kohou, Needham. They all figure to get playing time. Guarantee Ramsey will be moved around a lot and Smith will get plenty of playing time. Pretty sure he was in the dog house bc Fangio didn’t want to develop him and other rookies.

Where are all those Grier hating posters from Monday?
To be honest I was annoyed on Monday with some of the people wanting Grier out, yeah it's disappointing losing Wilkins Hunt & AVG but you can't pay everyone.
I think so far he's done a really good job and the Fuller signing is top draw.
I just want to see what he does with OL & DL the trenches where games are won and lost but over all so far I'm impressed.

This is a tremendous signing. Really great fit for our scheme.

Draft is strong. I can see us looking at trading back up to the bottom of the 1st round depending who falls. Good way to bring in top talent for 5 cheap years and finagle our cap situation even further.
To me you have to go best DT with the 1st round pick. Mainly because these are the type of players that almost always start and contribute in their rookie season. We have to have a game one contributor with the 1st pick.

Grier managed to upgrade the roster in so many areas. But the key is going to be the first 2 draft picks. Those are the guys that Grier is banking on to replace his $50 million duo.
I agree but the signings have certainly upgraded positions that were thought to be areas they might use draft picks on.

I think the top positions of need in the draft are offensive line, DT, and a third 3rd WR at this time. The need for a CB, and TE in the 2024 draft aren’t nearly as high as they were going into free agency.

i dont know how they will figure it out now....either they move him to slot, but he is really a boundry CB i think and you start moving a young kid around and it confuses them, or maybe they just find a way to get him more reps on a rotational basis...will be interesting

Ramsey will not be here in a few years. you can bring him up slowly and use him sparingly, also, if someone goes down, he will be give a chance to prove himself.

Back
Top Bottom