NEW CB KENDALL FULLER | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW CB KENDALL FULLER

The irony is so many here wanted Chenal, including myself, and were shocked he fell to us. But then we passed and he went with the next pick. And that same guy absolutely helped that team win a SB.

The analogy of my life as a fins fan, by Jack Handey.
Just like when most here wanted Creed Humphrey and they went with Eichenburg

Just like when most here wanted Creed Humphrey and they went with Eichenburg
And TJ Watt instead of Charles Harris. In 2022, I wanted Zach Tom instead of EZ.
In 2021, I wanted Quinn Meinerz where we took Hunter Long.
In 2020, I wanted Kevin Dotson when they took Kindley. But before that, I'd have preferred not to trade two low 4s for one high 4, where we could have stood pat and gotten Tyler Biadasz and Ben Bredeson.

Dont know which set of highlights ive watched but two things that caught my eye. Pick 6s and Fuller vs the Bills. Gosh Darnit this guy is a ball hawk!!

Dont know which set of highlights ive watched but two things that caught my eye. Pick 6s and Fuller vs the Bills. Gosh Darnit this guy is a ball hawk!!
I’ve seen that highlight reel going around twitter. The Bills won that game by 34 points. Maybe we should watch the tape.

I’ve seen that highlight reel going around twitter. The Bills won that game by 34 points. Maybe we should watch the tape.
This Just in, the commanders were a really bad team in 2023

Who cares if they won 1000-0.... he still made those plays lol. Everyones highlight reels did not come from a perfect team game.

Back
Top Bottom