New Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Coach

PHINS54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just Thinking Who Will Be Miami New Head Coach In 2005??

College Guy?? Nick Saban Any Other Names Come To Mind?

PHINS54 said:
Just Thinking Who Will Be Miami New Head Coach In 2005??

College Guy?? Nick Saban Any Other Names Come To Mind?

I would love to get Nick Saben but his new deal makes it highly unlikely. i think he likes the college ranks. Money is good there too so i dont see it.

UGA Mark Richt

This guy is eye to eye with Saban!

theres not many people out there on the market of any significance to me. heck why dont we hire ronald mc****in donald. anyone would be better than wanny in my view. hes a nice guy but he cant coach 4 nuts. ive heard many reports that players dont respect him and this and that and at the end of the day you just have to get rid of him and try something new, regardless of the new coaches resume'.

Hey why not bring Don Shula back, if Gibbs and Parcells all want to come back why not bring the elder Shula for one last go around...

Gary Kubiak (Off. Coord. Denver). This guy has alot of years of experience in building an offense and that is exactly what Miami needs to do at this point. He was considered for the Texans coaching position (he is from Houston) and offered the Univ. of Colorado job several years ago but decided to stay with the Broncos. Thats my number one choice. Other than him, maybe Art Shell.

For the love of god no college coaches!! :fire: I say get Romeo Cromell (I think thats how to spell it). Not only is he a very successful OC but also knows the division. He should have gotten a offer for HC this year. Lets take others mistakes and make them our opportunity.

Romeo,Romeo, where art thou Oh Romeo!

I agree I just felt the need to drop some Shakespear on ya'll!

Laugh all you want, but if the Dolphins pull of a winning record -- even if they don't make the playoffs -- Wayne will be in an uncomfortable position because merely a winning record would be viewed as an overachievement.

Back
Top Bottom