New Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Coach

RedskinsFan27 said:
You think Steve Spurrier would wanna come and "coach 'em up?" lol jk. What about Norv Turner? :D jk again. I dunno. Who do you want?
Forget about NOrv Turner...HE's gonna be comfy in Oakland for at least 2 or 3 years.

Kirk Ferentz of Iowa would be good. He has lots of NFL experience, and then mastered the head coaching job in college. He has good offenses, and the nations best production of O-Linemen. And this opinion is coming from an Iowa State Cyclone fan!!!

Remeo Crenell is a DC and would be a good choice for HC but I think we need more help on offense so I would go with Charlie Weis.

DrAstroZoom said:
Laugh all you want, but if the Dolphins pull of a winning record -- even if they don't make the playoffs -- Wayne will be in an uncomfortable position because merely a winning record would be viewed as an overachievement.
Unfortunatley my friend....I think you are exactly right....I think for some reason that the only way Wanny gets canned is if we have an under .500 season. It would have to be really bad...Ricky quitting might actually be what saves Dave! Wayne is gonna say it's cus Ricky left so let's give him another shot.:eek:

BringBackShula said:
Unfortunatley my friend....I think you are exactly right....I think for some reason that the only way Wanny gets canned is if we have an under .500 season. It would have to be really bad...Ricky quitting might actually be what saves Dave! Wayne is gonna say it's cus Ricky left so let's give him another shot.:eek:

Wanny won't get a total free pass because of the Ricky situation. But you have to think the bar has been lowered ever so slightly.

Anthony3454 said:
Remeo Crenell is a DC and would be a good choice for HC but I think we need more help on offense so I would go with Charlie Weis.
Definately...We need to pull some of the Patsies front office people and staff over here...Kill 2 birds with one stone.:mad: Or who's Indy's Offensive Coordinator?

I would love to see Pete Caroll as our coach the guy is smart and he's proven, plus he's coached in the AFC east the man knows how to play D and can exploit any teams weakness. I'll bet his name comes up if we don't have a great season.

PHINS54 said:
Just Thinking Who Will Be Miami New Head Coach In 2005??

College Guy?? Nick Saban Any Other Names Come To Mind?
I say we call Ricky up and see if he wants to coach the team. Maybe in the middle of the season when the team is 1-7 and people are calling for his head he can quit again and we can hire Rich Kotite to finish out the year.

Sorry guys, but the Miami Dolphins are officially the result of a bad science experiment. Heh, maybe it's all that pot Ricky has been smoking that is rubbing off on Wayne, Dave, and Rick.

They should rename the team the "Ringling Bros. and Barnum Bailey Dolphins".

the guy i would want, but he'll never leave is Jim Tressel from Ohio State. He's definately the best coach in college football. Dude we'd be in the Super Bowl in 2 yrs.

PHINS54 said:
That's A Good One Baracuda.. How About Joe Walton.. Lol
Sure, while we're at it let's go see if a drunk Joe Namath wouldn't mind coaching us for a few games. Maybe he'll guarantee a victory over the Patriots only to watch half the team down a bottle of Jack Daniels before kickoff.

"Joe, is that your blunt?"
"Sure Wale - toke it up!"

"OK GUYS - WE'RE (cough cough) going to give it 150% today."

"Wait, there's Suzy Kolber - man, I sure want to KISS YOU!!!!"

:roflmao: :eek: :evil:

Nick Saban would be great. I love that guy. I'm also a bit biased becasue my family attends LSU. Even last year though word was that Saban loves coaching college football at LSU too much to consider another job. It would be nice tho.:D

Back
Top Bottom