New Coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Coach

Definitely Charlie Weiss...when he leaves NE everyone will see that he is the real genius of the NE offense and not Belichick...everyone is so quick to forget how horrible of a coach he was in cleveland

I know I am new to the boards and this is just my opinion, but talking about a new coach even before Training Camp starts says the Dolphins are destined to have a losing seaeson. In light of the RW situation, Wanny has to change his philosphy about offense or it's his @ss. He knows this.

yankeehillbilly said:
Collier couldnt handle the pressure of being an offensive coordinator...no way he could handle being a head coach.
Agreed. But why not Trestman? I say "what the hell!" do it. It worked for me in Madden 2004 owner mode/franchise. I fired Wanny after the first season and hired Trestman, Dolphins won the superbowl that year! :lol:

EA Sports... It's in the game! :tongue:

Wanny Always Looks Lost On The Sidelines... I Don't Think He Is Respected By The Player's At All.. I Don;t Want To Have A Losing Season, It's A Time For A Change In 2005

Most of you guys r ignoring the people who say Wanny has a good chance of comming back next year, but its true. On every prediction thread ive gone to, almost evryone has us with 9-11 wins. 9 wins mite save him, and 10 or 11 would almost deffinatley save him.

But just hypothetically, if he does get fired...what u guys think about Jim Fassel? If im correct then he only has a one year deal with the Ravens. What most people say is his biggest fault is disciplinary reasons. On the Dolphins, i dont think our veterans would let tht happen. On the other hand, most say his biggest skill is offense and QB DEVELOPMENT. just throwing a name out.

PADolphinFan said:
Hey why not bring Don Shula back, if Gibbs and Parcells all want to come back why not bring the elder Shula for one last go around...
I think we should just dig Lombardi and sit him on the side line. We'll look happier than Wanny.

NLude33 said:
Kirk Ferentz of Iowa would be good. He has lots of NFL experience, and then mastered the head coaching job in college. He has good offenses, and the nations best production of O-Linemen. And this opinion is coming from an Iowa State Cyclone fan!!!

That is weird coming from an ISU fan. I used to live in Iowa City and have seen Kirk coach. I'd love to see him coaching the Teal and Orange

Back
Top Bottom