New England Patriots @ Dolphins Post game thread | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England Patriots @ Dolphins Post game thread

Rumors in Boston are that it's a very serious case of "Sandus Vaginus" (sand in the vagina).

I like how for two years, nobody cared about Tua’s W-L, it was only about stats.

Now in Game 1 he has a 104.4 passer rating (which, for the season, would’ve been #3 in the NFL last season) and throws for 270 yards (which, as a per game average, would’ve been #7 in the NFL last season) against last season’s #2 defense in the league, and that’s also somehow bad.

Some of y’all just don’t like Tua, and it isn’t rational.
It's because some people are pig headed.
"It might not be pretty, but it sure is ugly", is a hell of a way to look at life and football.

Exactly they talk about Tua fans making every excuse in the book for his shortcomings but when he’s good it’s move the goal posts time.
Correction:
Move the goal posts back to where they belong every time!

Some folks just can't "take a hint" - LOL

Well, I started my free month of Amazon Prime, so I can watch TNF for a month.

Some idiot peeled the LGB sticker off my Jeep today, so I needed to order some Goo Gone to clean it up. (and get a new sticker, of course - The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing)

All set for the Bengals game in two weeks

Last edited:
Yes they are the worst team in this division.

And again it might be because I think the way this league is built that having an “elite” defense doesn’t matter to me.

Have an elite defense doesn't win you titles on its own, but I'd argue against bad teams it's more likely to lead to wins.

We saw it here last year with a roster that probably should have been a 3 win team beating up on backup QB and bad offenses.

So I think it's possible NE squeaks out a few more wins against bad teams than the Jets.

Neither team is good. I could see either finishing 4th.

Back
Top Bottom