New England Patriots @ Dolphins Post game thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England Patriots @ Dolphins Post game thread

Fair assessment. He wasn't horrible, but he wasn't great either. He was efficient for most of the game. New coach, new system, new players. It's going to take some time to gel. I would like to see him learn to be better at throwing the ball away and protecting it better under duress. I think this offense will be very good in a few weeks. I don wonder if they wont get bullied a bit by physical teams though.

A win is a win man! Some things must be fixed.

Defense looked good and a turnover machine as usual.

Offense showed glimpses of how dynamic it can be but there was also alot of wtf moments. Tyreek has changed the offenses ability alot. In the end there was alot of the ineptitude we had last year.

Tua tua tua… its only one game. I hope this isnt what we are in for all year long.
I think Flores understood Tua's limitations and wanted to move on because of how limiting it was to the offense, the scheme, and the team. Tua also seems to make a number of low IQ football plays that a player of his experience and physical limitations cannot afford. This offense now has a number of elite weapons, coaches that support him, weapons galore, new system, ect... and it looks similar to last year. The wins will continue to provide Tua with the rope as it has his whole career, but I don't think Ross will once that stops.

I'll take it! Far cry from my prediction (joking 42-3), but we currently have the #1 scoring defense in the NFL, Tua had his best game yet against the Cheaters who played 6 DBs all damn game (even if he flubbed it up late, unlike him), and there were even some nice ST plays. Come down 2 weeks early next time BB...you bitch.

Gotta give Tua-man a C overall here...was a strong B until late, and he had a few terrible passes. Liked seeing some good decisions on throw-aways though...he wasn't good at those last year. Missed Hill on a few GIMME plays (well, it could be argued Hill dropped 'em too, so). He wasn't his usual accurate self. However, this was against a Belichick defense which is ALWAYS good, and like I said, this was his best game against them yet, so it shows growth particularly in a new system and coordinators/coaches.

Either way...1-0 (again) after beating the Cheaters! Let's keep it going...Baltimore didn't look all that great until late in the game against the Jets, not worried about 'em.

Time for a victory cigar!
I'm going for a...

refreshing coors light GIF by Coors Light Latin America

Posted this in another thread, but I'll do it here as well

The D played a really good game, especially Kohou

They need to hit those tackling dummies this week though.
I thought the D was opportunistic but overall played rather poor. Couldn't set the edge, Couldn't rush the passer with front 4, got beat deep when you couldn't get beat deep, couldn't stop the run and had tackling issues!

Back
Top Bottom