New ESPN poll re:dolphin draft pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New ESPN poll re:dolphin draft pick

I voted for Sims. The guy can cover and really get after the QB.

I also voted for Sims. I think more of an immediate impact player although I don't follow college football as well as some of you. Lets here your opinions

I voted for Sims too...we have some depth at CB...if we don't get Arrington, which I don't think we will because of his price...we need to get a quality LB. Sims fills this need..this guy can hit hard! and he's fast!

one of the hardest hitters i have ever seen at that level he was the hardest hitting kid on the team as a freshman kid can fly too. I think if we dont have a quality safety left when our pick comes we should take him.

voted for sims also...guy is a beast... FSU coaches kept him out of some summer contact drills last year cause he was hurting too many of our players...guy is a stud and would love for the dolphins to get him.. He was by far my favorite FSU player the last two years..

Sim isnt a 3-4 OLB Why are you voting for Sims??????

He doesnt fit our system at all. If you want a 3-4 OLB Wimbley, Lawson, Carpenter.

heck even greenway has better abilities and closer. Sims is too small, he would be a safety in our system. Bad bad pick dudes

Of the players listed, definitely Sims. If the Dolphins do not sign Arrington I think LB is more important at that spot than DB, and if Sims is there, grab him or a WR.

Yeah he would be a great fit with Crowder and Thomas
clear.gif

Really strange set of choices. Bunkley, who will not be available. Then Sims, Wimbley, Whitner, and Tye Hill.

And Tye Hill leads the voting! Among Floridians, Ernie Sims leads the voting. Hardly anyone is voting for Brod Bunkley or Kamerion Wimbley (my choice).

Funny that the state of Ohio like all voted for Donte Whitner ;)

Voted for Hill, we need CB's, Allen stinks!

If I didn't feel so strong about Allen stinking, I would have voted for Sims.

I voted for Kamerion Wimbley as well. It just seems that Saban likes versatility. Like the Ware guy Dallas drafted.

why would you vote for sims? did you ever look at his measurables?

do you plan on playing him as a safety?

Have you ever read a scouting report on him??? He isnt a 3-4 olb I dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom