new fin heaven logo: new dolphins logo? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new fin heaven logo: new dolphins logo?

FinNasty23 said:
I personally would be down wit changing the logo to the FH one. it would be tight... but i understand the older people on the board that prefer the "traditional" logo. i say hell wit tradition, those days died when Marino retired and Wanny took over. its an new franchise now. but whatever...

Does anyone have a pic of the older logo that we had? i kinda forgot what it looked like... haha

Nasty

It was pretty much the same except there was no Navy Blue in the logo and it looked less 3d, and the sun had really tiny orange lines instead of the curvy "rays" it has now. I personally prefer the current logo to the older ones, and I don't want our logo to be the Finheaven one, I liek the finheaven one but for the site, not our team logo, it looks way too cartoony.

Geez some people are never happy...several talented people submitted their best work and some guy comes in here and has to DISS.....all I have to say to you is SHOUT YOUR YAP!!! :lol:

Hope that doesn't get me banned, but enough is enough. :shakeno:

Agent51 said:
How is it too close to the canes logo? Those are our colors right there, orange, aqua, navy, and white. The canes don't have aqua, they have a dark green color, and there is no dark green in there........

on my screen it looks green not aqua. and the orange has that red tint like canes orange does. might just be vid card settings, but everything else on other sites looks ok i guess. who knows

I think a teal dolphin isnt really correct, how bout a silver or grey. And some silver in our uniforms as well would look good.

FireWrongstedt said:
We need to go back to the old logo if we do anything. The old logo and jerseys were the best. The uniforms we wore on Thanksgiving a couple years ago are the ones we should wear all the time, or some variation of them anyway.

I would like some kind of tweak but those unis we wore on Thanksgiving were bad.

The old logo, please...

We don't need a logo which looks like it was done for a cartoon show on the side of the helmets. It's fine for a web site, but not a uniform. And that orange uniform is the most misbegotten thing I have ever seen in a Miami stadium. It looks like the old Denver uniforms, which were almost as ugly. We'd need to change our team name to the Miami Traffic Cones if we used those things for anything. Use them on the guys directing traffic near the stadium - that is the most appropriate thing for them.

thecoordinator said:
i think the new fin heaven logo is BAD *** and with a minor bit of tweaking and coloring (too close to canes' colors) would make a sweet new look dolphins logo. i love the attitude, and we need it after wanny *****-ized the franchise over the past few years. what do you guys think?

fin32za-1.jpg

I personally liked the one with the Metal, retrolooking helmet, done by DarkMistress I believe. That one there is ok, but I don't really care for it to be honest. It definately doesn't improve on the Dolphins current logo that's for sure.

RevRick said:
We don't need a logo which looks like it was done for a cartoon show on the side of the helmets. It's fine for a web site, but not a uniform. And that orange uniform is the most misbegotten thing I have ever seen in a Miami stadium. It looks like the old Denver uniforms, which were almost as ugly. We'd need to change our team name to the Miami Traffic Cones if we used those things for anything. Use them on the guys directing traffic near the stadium - that is the most appropriate thing for them.

:up:

FireWrongstedt said:
We need to go back to the old logo if we do anything. The old logo and jerseys were the best. The uniforms we wore on Thanksgiving a couple years ago are the ones we should wear all the time, or some variation of them anyway.

YES. I love the helmets with the gray facemasks.

Cannonboy said:
Go with the old logo. Bring the tradition of this great
:wink: franchise back.

Have to agree but the angry Dolphin is kind of cute for the team logo

The dolphins are not a punk or ghetto style team. Maybe a community league or if lucky an AFL team would use that dolphin design. But for a professional team it is ridiculous. They would be laughed off the field.

Remember, they just cancelled the Loonatics cartoon (old looney tunes- bugs bunny, daffy duck) with characters ghettofied in a manga style. It was stupid and now it's cancelled. So would this design for the Dolphins.

RevRick said:

well said sky pilot, I really, REALLY, agree with your thoughts on the donko lookin' orange uni's.

Cannonboy said:
Go with the old logo. Bring the tradition of this great
:wink: franchise back.

YES, this is also well said !

and for the comments on the FH logo... there is NO AQUA in that picture. Our team colors are AQUA and ORANGE, not blue, navy or otherwise, not teal, not red orange, Aqua and Orange !

Back
Top Bottom