new fin heaven logo: new dolphins logo? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new fin heaven logo: new dolphins logo?

thecoordinator said:
i think the new fin heaven logo is BAD *** and with a minor bit of tweaking and coloring (too close to canes' colors) would make a sweet new look dolphins logo. i love the attitude, and we need it after wanny *****-ized the franchise over the past few years. what do you guys think?

fin32za-1.jpg
I still like the new website and logo we have.

our current uniforms suck imo. it's not the 70s and 80s anymore people. step into the 21st century. let go of the past. whether you like the finheaven logo or not, the dolphins uni's need a new look. im for a crisper cleaner tighter look without the 3 stripes and 3d looking letters. less orange would be good as well. the closest thing we've got to what i like are the alternate dark blue jersies we have but have not worn in a game.

thecoordinator said:
our current uniforms suck imo. it's not the 70s and 80s anymore people. step into the 21st century. let go of the past. whether you like the finheaven logo or not, the dolphins uni's need a new look. im for a crisper cleaner tighter look without the 3 stripes and 3d looking letters. less orange would be good as well. the closest thing we've got to what i like are the alternate dark blue jersies we have but have not worn in a game.

That's cause those Navy crap uniforms suck, and every other team seems to have them as their main color. I hate navy and I never want to see this team wear it. I love the originality of our colors.

You cant change tradition but i'd certainly get new jerseys or change jerseys like home games is those loveable orange jerseys and away we'll use aqua on aqua or something like that

We need to stop with the orange and go with the aqua. Everyone says how original our uniforms are but we never wear the color that makes them original! I understand we don't wear them at home during the day so the other team has to wear the dark jersey in the sun, but aqua is our color. I have to agree though, the aqua pants with the white jersey on the road are pitiful. They look like we slapped them together at the last second. In baseball, basketball, and hockey, a lot of teams have third jerseys that have completely different designs. They're usually pretty cool and sell well. For instance, the Edmonton Oilers have the one with the big drop of oil and the Dallas Mavericks go with a different color scheme. Maybe we should try that for the road.

Buddwalk said:
You cant change tradition but i'd certainly get new jerseys or change jerseys like home games is those loveable orange jerseys and away we'll use aqua on aqua or something like that

:roflmao:

nice sig young buddwalker

I think the brighter aqua of the 80's was a better jersey color than now ... does anyon know where I can by those older jerseys?

DoLpHiNz34 said:
I would like some kind of tweak but those unis we wore on Thanksgiving were bad.

Dude, they were replicas of the '73 unis. They're classic. Have to disagree with you bro.

TeeMoney said:
The dolphins are not a punk or ghetto style team. Maybe a community league or if lucky an AFL team would use that dolphin design. But for a professional team it is ridiculous. They would be laughed off the field.
:yeahthat:

I personally like the all aqua uniforms myself!

But what does the new dolphin logo look like?

BeaverFan75 said:
I personally like the all aqua uniforms myself!

But what does the new dolphin logo look like?
There isn't a new logo this year, as far as I know.

No, there is no new logo. Some kid suggested the Finheaven logo for the Dolphins helmet in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom