New finheaven look arriving?

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
I know this will be moved, but I noticed a few changes on the meassage board links. The little picture seems to have been updated ( the picture next to the link you click to open one of the various message boards ). Does this mean to new look will be rolling out soon? :confused:

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I do notice that none of the threads I post in are showing up as threads I've posted in.

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
inFINSible said:
I do notice that none of the threads I post in are showing up as threads I've posted in.
Or do you mean the threads that you didn't post in but did? :wink:

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
I disabled that feature because I thought nobody used it. However, if you used it others may have, so I enabled it back.

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
OMG...AJ....as much as I blab on here...I couldn't live without that....I'd never remember all the places I've posted...:lol:

UltraDol-Fan

The Id
Reaction score
inFINSible said:
OMG...AJ....as much as I blab on here...I couldn't live without that....I'd never remember all the places I've posted...:lol:
I use it too, one of the things that makes this message board better than others.

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
I use it too. I thought I had somehow turned it off and have been looking through my user options to try and turn it back on. :lol:

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
I love the new look of the boards, very cool. I kind of miss the little window on the front page that has a list of the most recent posts but great design guys

Top Bottom