New finheaven look arriving? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New finheaven look arriving?

It's still there. It just hung a right.

And you still lack tact, too.

Do you ever have anything constructive to say?? Jeez.

Hey, is that main page still screwed up?? Or did you fix it on your end like we told you.

Well, so much for improvement...

folks, I can't read the front page. I am using Netscape, and don't want to be assimilated by Billy Borg Gates. So, if y'all can get your act together with Netscape, I would appreciate it a whole lot.
Shalom;
Rev. Rick

RevRick said:
folks, I can't read the front page. I am using Netscape, and don't want to be assimilated by Billy Borg Gates. So, if y'all can get your act together with Netscape, I would appreciate it a whole lot.
Shalom;
Rev. Rick

What exactly is wrong with the front page? Have you tried hitting the "refresh" button? Failing that, try clearing your browser's cache... it might be pulling files off of your drive rather than getting the new ones from the FH server.

Let me know if that fixes it... or what the problem is exactly.

RevRick said:
Shalom;
Rev. Rick

You should really take the time out to know what you are talking about before you accuse the site operators of not knowing what they are doing.

It really is getting annoying now with the copious amount of members acting this way.

Back
Top Bottom