New Fins 7 Round Mock | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Fins 7 Round Mock

the WR class is deep, I would like to see a WR with one of our 2nds. a top WR will still be available then

No, but if Quinn doesn't make it, Brown or Stanton will and I would take either of those for my first round pick.

GO PHINS~!

See my mock in my sig. :cooldude:

we all like Stanton but not at #9 overall

Speaking of never doing a mock again, take your own advice.

Jarrett at 9 is absolutely ridiculous, the guy is slipping like crazy. You wanna take a 4.7 WR at #9 overall?

And if your gonna badmouth other people it would be nice to establish at least an ounce of credibility. Griffin is not a LB, he's a Safety.

that's not his mock, he was quoting the Okie State Homer's mock. :wink:

I'll do the 1st day but beyond that is completely unpredictable because you never know who might or might not be available, at least with the 1st day you have a good idea.

1st - Brady Quinn
2nd - Sidney Rice
2nd - Justin Blalock
3rd - Aaron Ross

thoughts?

I'll do the 1st day but beyond that is completely unpredictable because you never know who might or might not be available, at least with the 1st day you have a good idea.

1st - Brady Quinn
2nd - Sidney Rice
2nd - Justin Blalock
3rd - Aaron Ross

thoughts?

I would love that draft. However it's unlikely blaylock would be there at #60, let alone Aaron Ross.

I said somewhere else, my current dream draft would be
1st - Quinn/Ginn
2nd - Ross/Grubbs/Miller
2nd - Mccauley/Alleman
3rd - Alleman/Jason Hill/ Fred bennet
(Obviously if we got Grubbs we wouldn't need Alleman, and if we got Ross, no McCauley, and if him then no Bennet, and if Ginn then no need for Hill.)

Motion don't hate me for wanting Ginn there please, I've been seeing some compelling arguments, and we don't need Brown at 9, since it seems Alabi will be starting at LT.

I'm sorry, it even hurts me to put Ginn in there.

I like Ginn but at #9? I'm not so sure, maybe trade down a few spots then take him

Motion don't hate me for wanting Ginn there please, i've been seeing some compelling argmrnets, and we don't need Brow at 9, since it seems Alabi will be starting at LT.

I'm sorry, it even hurts me to put Ginn in there.

:lol: Its all good :hi5:

I like Ginn but at #9? I'm not so sure, maybe trade down a few spots then take him

the problem would be finding a trade partner. You'd think if we were to trade down, someone would have to slip that is worth trading up for. And if that were the case, why wouldn't we want the player that slips(unless it's JaMarcus Russell, whom I want no part of honestly)

the problem would be finding a trade partner. You'd think if we were to trade down, someone would have to slip that is worth trading up for. And if that were the case, why wouldn't we want the player that slips(unless it's JaMarcus Russell, whom I want no part of honestly)

definitely but I don't think we should go Ginn that high because he would basically be a slot WR and a KR. we can get Maurice Hicks as our KR and then why would we want Ginn? I doubt some of his skills as a WR

No, but if Quinn doesn't make it, Brown or Stanton will and I would take either of those for my first round pick.

GO PHINS~!

See my mock in my sig. :cooldude:

I'm sorry ... did you just say that you would take Stanton with the #9 pick overall?

Back
Top Bottom