New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Ok everyone, the time is now. Starting tonight Henrik, our beloved leader, will be switching the forum from the old format (vBulletin) to the new format (Xenforo). The forum will still be online but some posts will be lost (which I think is better than to shut it down for 8 hours). The new site is much more mobile friendly which will make viewing the site on phones and tablets much better. And it will offer social media style notifications.

Here's to a better FinHeaven. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
Henrik says:
The new forum has been installed. The new chat has also been installed and is available for our VIP members.

Tapatalk was used as a bandaid to create a somewhat mobile experience on the old forum software. It is no longer needed nor supported. Try the FinHeaven directly in your mobile web browser. You will be pleasantly surprised.

The front page is temporarily offline as we are working on getting the forum setup and properly configured. It will be back in the next week or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Henrik and to all others involved. :clapping:

Hyped for xenforo!

Hyped for xenforo!
Is that like xenophobia?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Ok everyone, the time is now. Starting tonight Henrik, our beloved leader, will be switching the forum from the old format (vBulletin) to the new format (Xenforo). The forum will still be online but some posts will be lost (which I think is better than to shut it down for 8 hours). The new site is much more mobile friendly which will make viewing the site on phones and tablets much better. And it will offer social media style notifications.

Here's to a better FinHeaven. Enjoy!
Outstanding! That's really fantastic.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Don't know what any of this means, but awesome!

The change of software users funded goes live tonight. Fh will be way better in a few hours. Basically going from windows xp to windows 10

I have no idea what Xenforo is, but I trust that it will be good. The upgrades have always been good. Thanks to everyone involved!

[video=youtube_share;8lcUHQYhPTE]https://youtu.be/8lcUHQYhPTE[/video]

This is gonna take some getting used to

I'm used to xenforo forums so it's not as much of a shock for me. You'll get used to it in no time. The mobile experience is 100x better.

Back
Top Bottom