New FoxSports Article

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
:sleep:

I swear, Saturday cannot come soon enough.

Keep reading the same ole stuff over and over and over and over again.

Marino Forever

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Anyone notice that the picture of Smith on their shows him throwing left handed? If he is ambidextrous we should trade up and sign him!:roflmao:Ok, he looks like he is about to hand it off, but his left hand is on the laces like he is going to throw it!

Marino Forever

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
BrazForPhins said:
that's a photoshop job to rise his stock :D
Hope Kiper doesn't see it, he will no doubt put Smith in front of Rodgers and then SF will take him for sure! I think it is pretty cool that there are Brazilian fans on this forum- the wonders of the Internet. Do you get to see the games?

BrazForPhins

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Marino Forever said:
Hope Kiper doesn't see it, he will no doubt put Smith in front of Rodgers and then SF will take him for sure! I think it is pretty cool that there are Brazilian fans on this forum- the wonders of the Internet. Do you get to see the games?
nice to meet u dude
Since i was a kid a can watch only Sunday and Monday nights during regular season and most playoff games, all games LIVE, cause that's what i get through ESPN. To watch all the games I would have to switch my cable TV (where i can watch the soccer games) to Directv to grab NFL sunday ticket, I just don't know what to do, i can't afford both now! :fire:
And this year I won't see any phins games if we don't reach the playoffs, I don't know what to do:hmph:
BTW i'm a fin fan since i could see marino playing..I really enjoy the dolphins, as i enjoy my brazilian soccer team. Actually I breath more dolphins than soccer :lol:

woolhoss

Beer League Softball Allstar
Reaction score
BrazForPhins said:
If we have an A+++ grade draft I won't resist...I won't spend $ to eat, but i will watch the phins games :D

Amen to that. haha

Top Bottom