New FoxSports Article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New FoxSports Article

:sleep:

I swear, Saturday cannot come soon enough.

Keep reading the same ole stuff over and over and over and over again.

Dubfire said:
:sleep:

I swear, Saturday cannot come soon enough.

Keep reading the same ole stuff over and over and over and over again.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

u're not alone on that statement

Anyone notice that the picture of Smith on their shows him throwing left handed? If he is ambidextrous we should trade up and sign him!:roflmao:Ok, he looks like he is about to hand it off, but his left hand is on the laces like he is going to throw it!

BrazForPhins said:
that's a photoshop job to rise his stock :D
Hope Kiper doesn't see it, he will no doubt put Smith in front of Rodgers and then SF will take him for sure! I think it is pretty cool that there are Brazilian fans on this forum- the wonders of the Internet. Do you get to see the games?

Marino Forever said:
Hope Kiper doesn't see it, he will no doubt put Smith in front of Rodgers and then SF will take him for sure! I think it is pretty cool that there are Brazilian fans on this forum- the wonders of the Internet. Do you get to see the games?

nice to meet u dude
Since i was a kid a can watch only Sunday and Monday nights during regular season and most playoff games, all games LIVE, cause that's what i get through ESPN. To watch all the games I would have to switch my cable TV (where i can watch the soccer games) to Directv to grab NFL sunday ticket, I just don't know what to do, i can't afford both now! :fire:
And this year I won't see any phins games if we don't reach the playoffs, I don't know what to do:hmph:
BTW i'm a fin fan since i could see marino playing..I really enjoy the dolphins, as i enjoy my brazilian soccer team. Actually I breath more dolphins than soccer :lol:

BrazForPhins said:
If we have an A+++ grade draft I won't resist...I won't spend $ to eat, but i will watch the phins games :D

Amen to that. haha

Back
Top Bottom