New Front Page Poll: Are we heading the right direction? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Front Page Poll: Are we heading the right direction?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I think I am like most of you....so happy to see some much needed signs of life from some positions that have been missing in action. But just heartbroken that we could not pull out the win.

So Finheaven is curious to know...how do you as fans feel we are doing? Are we on the right track? Do you think we are going to keep getting better and then contend again?

SPEAK OUT DOLPHINS NATION AND LET THE WORLD KNOW YOUR OPINION!

-Matt

We have one mission this season. That is to see if we have finally after many years answered the Quarterback question.
If Tannehill proves that he is the man then everything else is gravy and much easier to fix.

Yes! That seemingly endless tunnel now doesn't seem so long and we're starting to catch glimpses of what could be a blinding bright light in T17 shining through it.

Tannehill's great. I couldn't be happier about that. But I'm just as happy that we look organized, well coached, and have a bleeping game plan. Coaches are getting more out of a lot of players who have underperformed until now. The question that remains for Phibin and company is can they lead these players over the hump, and inspire them to win these close games.

Believe it or not, the very first thing that popped into my head was... 'HELL YEAH WE ARE, WE JUST CUT NAANEE!'

It's here Matt. It is finally here, the long heralded arrival of the QB that Miami has so desperately needed. Tannehill is going to be the light that turns this club back to the winning culture that it once was. I hope they allow Philbin and Co. to remain past the seasons end. Grinding out tough loses is horrible, especially when you are 6 points and two missed kicks from being 3-1.

But even with the tough loses my feeling is still up beat and as long as Tannehill continues to improves week in and week out, I'll chalk this season up as a victory. I want to see the miscues and mistakes start to come down, 1/4 of the way into the season and now I want to see some good games from the QB leading into the last half of the season with a strong finish by Tanny.

I am excited, I want the coaching staff back next season and if that means I need to endure Jeff Ireland, so be it. Jeff isn't the worst GM in the league, he is just a little short sighted from time to time and I can live with that as long as solid football decisions are made on the whole.

I think tannehill is a step in the right direction, but we will lose a couple close ones this year as we have no stud breakout player that could just bust one off @ abytime!! we need to get a big WR who can get open deep maybe a plaxico burress type WR, but either way i dont think we will be that soft easy W on anyones schdule any more will we be a playoff contender not tilll 2013, but we are heading the right direction just need to hold on& remember rebuilding is never easy ride it will be a long bumpy ride, and by 2013 it will have been well worth it

Of the 13 who have voted "no" it would be nice to learn their thinking why. Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion and I can certainly understand the "it's too soon to say" voting, but as a fellow-long sufferer IMO it's hard not to get excited by all our players in the top 15 performance rankings and our promising young QB proving himself under pressure.

Is it the fact that we haven't closed the deal but once? Or possibly enemy fans coming on here to screw up the voting through wishful thinking (that's why I always make my poll voting identifiable). Or maybe is it that T17 is not Luck or RG3who they're still so emotionally dug in on and still not over, no matter how impressively Ryan's progressed in such a short time.

Sorry, I am a cynic by nature who often suspects the worst motives but that's just me. Either way it would be edifying to hear the reasoing from some of the legitimate "no voters."

After all the heartache we have had to endure, I say absolutely yes we are heading in the right direction. I am going to the Rams game and "can't wait"

Of the 13 who have voted "no" it would be nice to learn their thinking why. Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion and I can certainly understand the "it's too soon to say" voting, but as a fellow-long sufferer IMO it's hard not to get excited by all our players in the top 15 performance rankings and our promising young QB proving himself under pressure.

Is it the fact that we haven't closed the deal but once? Or possibly enemy fans coming on here to screw up the voting through wishful thinking (that's why I always make my poll voting identifiable). Or maybe is it that T17 is not Luck or RG3who they're still so emotionally dug in on and still not over, no matter how impressively Ryan's progressed in such a short time.

Sorry, I am a cynic by nature who often suspects the worst motives but that's just me. Either way it would be edifying to hear the reasoing from some of the legitimate "no voters."

Call it Ireland hate clouding their judgement

Back
Top Bottom