NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: How Do You Feel about Fisher Going to the Rams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: How Do You Feel about Fisher Going to the Rams?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
WOW....

Some are angry...and some are glad. I can't tall what the prevailing feeling is of Dolphins Nation. VOTE on our front page poll and tell us what YOU think of Jeff Fisher rejecting OUR Miami Dolphins.

-Matt
:420::3w::thanks::hclap:

This should come as no surprise Matt: I just reposted 2 very fresh fisher sentiment polls in a new thread One emphasized that all things being equal, 4 out of every 5 of us wanted someone other than Fisher to coach our team. 500 responded which is huge by poll standards. The other poll indicated that 2 out of every 3 of us would range from ambivalent either way to relieved to downright overjoyed if Fisher accepted the Rams position. The blowback we're hearing here represents a frustrated faction of fans who just happen to be more vocal for whatever reason or agenda than the overwhelming "silent majority."

Considering FH is the most robust, oft-visited site by active fins fans in the AquaOrange Kingdom, I'd say the sentiments expressed in these polls and the one you're now running on the front page are reasonably representative of the widespread sentiments of the universe of like minded fans. The thing to do now is breathe a sigh of relief and move onward and upward IMO.

I said "good but I would have preferred someone else." I agree with Fin Fan in Cali, he really wasn't different enough from Tony in philosophy to be worth all of that. Just don't think it would have ended well for him here.

We'll see what the next week brings. Not desperate to make a move at the moment. Make the right one when you do.

Honestly, I was more relieved than anything that it was finally over so we can move on with our interview process. I would have been fine with him, but I'd like to see Zimmer brought in, and if not, I'm good with a couple of the other guys as well. I'm actually pretty happy with the guys we've interviewed for the most part. I'm interested to see who else we bring in, or if we just stick to those other candidates we've already interviewed.

Part of me feels we might end up with the better coach because now we can evaluate them on what their plans for the team are, hiring the guy that feels like the right fit, etc., instead of just going out and getting the biggest name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom