New Front Page Poll: Predict the Fins Record in 2012! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Front Page Poll: Predict the Fins Record in 2012!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the beginning of another Miami Dolphins season! As we start the 2012 campaign it's time for all you Fin Heads to look into the crystal ball, read the camp reports, look at the changes and predict how YOUR Miami Dolphins will do this season!

VOTE HERE: www.finheaven.com

And then come back to this thread and explain yourself!

AAAAAALLLLLLRRRRIGHT MIIIIAMI!!!!!!
:hclap::thanks::woot::3w::420::brewskis:

-Matt

I picked 9/7, hoping for a wildcard, i just cant see us getting more wins..............

I'm going in the 9-7 range...10-6 at best. I think we could end up surprising this year. The schedule really helps and hopefully we can catch a few teams off guard with our new offensive pace. It also helps that our defense doesn't have to go up against many top notch QBs this year.

Im not sure yet. I have my doubts on the WR group. And we dont know hows gonna start

7-9.

Our schedule is deceptively tough. The AFC South is a pushover, but the NFC West should be more difficult then it appears. The 49'ers brought back the majority of last years team, the Cardinals are always well coached and have some weapons, and the Rams will benefit from adding to their defense and not having Josh McDaniels systematically attempt to injure every single quarterback he coaches(i mean, really, look at his record). Only the Seahawks look weak and they should improve by having players return from injury.

I think its realistic to say we will win 2 or 3 games in our division and then go 2-2 in the other divisions on our schedule.

10 wins and 6 loses. Wildcard playoff team.

i base this on a very scientific principle I like to call "dumb luck"

Something we have not had around here for a while.

This year we win some of those close games and surprise the AFC east with a west coast high speed offense and a run stopping , force you to pass every down D. The ball has got to bounce our way for a change. We are over do.

Back
Top Bottom