NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: Would you be happy with Jeff Fisher as Head Coach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: Would you be happy with Jeff Fisher as Head Coach?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Well the first big name has been through the turnstile and we want to know how Dolphins Nation feels about it?

So vote on our front page poll here: www.finheaven.com

Let's rock the vote Fin fans!

(we don't need no stinkin Iowa caucus)

-Matt

:chuckle::ponder::hclap::woot::hi5::thanks::420::brewskis:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have liked a 3rd option"

"Preferred to some but not as happy as with some others"

Would have liked a 3rd option"

"Preferred to some but not as happy as with some others"

Similar feelings here... he's competent. But did he make the Titans better, or was he along for the ride of the normal ebb and flow of life in the NFL? I really saw the Titans as undisciplined over the last few years of his regime... some of that can be attributed to the d-bags they were drafting, though, and that's on the GM.

Sorry no riding the fence here. Either you will be happy with it or not.

Similar feelings here... he's competent. But did he make the Titans better, or was he along for the ride of the normal ebb and flow of life in the NFL? I really saw the Titans as undisciplined over the last few years of his regime... some of that can be attributed to the d-bags they were drafting, though, and that's on the GM.

Yes i would........He is my sleeper pick.

I would have preferred Bill Cowher, but I would be happy (thrilled compared to some of the other coaching options that have been mentioned) if Jeff Fisher is our new head coach.

id prefare cowher or someone new. jeff fisher only had 6 winning seasons in his 15/16 years as a head coach. Not to mention the titans were a mess when he left. bleh option

I guess since there is no "meh" answer, I will have to answer "yes."

However, a big part of my answer has to do with the fact that apparently we aren't interviewing Billick, and the fact that I like Fisher more than the other people we've interviewed.

I am worried a Fisher hire would send us into a severe re-tooling. I mean he ran a basic offense in Tennessee, nothing wide open about it. He is a defensive guy who ran a 4-3. Everything we have been doing is for a more dynamic offense and a 3-4 Defense. He is the opposite of both. Seems like a waste of the momentum we have.

I'm on board! So long as he grows a full beard, or shaves the mustache.
I don't think he would be allowed to change the Defense. They're looking for a figure head that can manage games and run a team of good coaches. Watch for an assistant type coach as well.
( *hence the dual search?*)

Forewarning : We're never going to shake the fish label if we hire Jeff Fisher......

" Fish catch Fisher " / " Fisher & the Fish "

just sayin.....

I'm completely down for Fisher. He's basically everything I'd want from a head coach. He runs a professional team, he conducts himself well, hell I'll even be able to listen to him speak without rolling my eyes, which I can't say for most of our recent HCs. If he's the coach I think he is, then he's adaptable. With the right coordinators and the right talent we might very well see a wide open offense from him. We may or may not switch to a 4-3 and if we do I think some of our defensive personnel would flourish in it. Personally, I've missed it. So.. Fisher? Yes.

I like the Idea of jeff fisher as the new head coach . i think he could do alot of good things for miami hopefully get us a good quarterback ive been waiting for a long time since marino has left.

Back
Top Bottom