New GM will | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New GM will

If Jay thinks he can start for another team I wish him luck.

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
Jay has said he won't stay as a back up. He said he will only stay if he has a chance to get the starting job going into training camp. He could start for plenty of teams that are worse off then we are.
well then bye-bye mr.inconsistent, mr.overthrow get my recievers killed. i wish him luck if he thinks he can get a starting job on a good team. i hear arizona is nice this time of year, and please let the door hit you in the *** on the way out that way i know you are gone.i was going to ask where you heard this but really i dont care.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
do what first?:confused:

Trade/cut Jay, DT, Perry, Wade, Dixon; restructure JT, Thomas, and Griese's contracts; talk with agents of FAs for estimates; resign O-Gun and whoever else is a FA with potential or skills; review draft possibilities.

Jay's agent Brian Levy said there are 4 or 5 teams that have contacted him and want Jay as their starter. When Kim Bokamper told the story (Howard David on WQAM broke it yesterday morning) he laughed his a** off. Everyone knows that an agent has to pump up his client but get serious. 1 or 2 MAYBE...4 or 5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

As a starter I doubt anyone. Four or five maybe to be their third string.

Originally posted by Jaj
As a starter I doubt anyone. Four or five maybe to be their third string.

Anyone who wants Fiedler must be drunk, stupid, or both. What possible teams would even consider Jay?

Originally posted by GreenFin
If Jay thinks he can start for another team I wish him luck.
if jay thinks he can start somewhere else then go little buddy go. dont look back we will see you later have fun good luck and aloha.after all he can talk with ex-dolphin mates in hawaii at the pro-bowl next year :D :lol: :lol:

Jay's agent Brian Levy said there are 4 or 5 teams that have contacted him and want Jay as their starter. When Kim Bokamper told the story (Howard David on WQAM broke it yesterday morning) he laughed his a** off. Everyone knows that an agent has to pump up his client but get serious. 1 or 2 MAYBE...4 or 5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
he will have to show it to me in a written contract befor i believe that horse****!! i cant think of 1 team but maybe arizona.wait i think levy is right the berlin thunder the reign fire and the amsterdam admirals are in need so he is correct :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at some teams with statistically bad passing games and all of them either have rookies or second year guys (Baltimore w/ Boller and Wright, Houston w/ Carr, Detroit w/ Harington) And teams like san Diego and Arizona will pick up E.Manning and Rothlesberger. So I don't see anyone who would start Feidler. I mean honestly...I'm not trying to knock the guy but that's the reality. I don't see ANY teams he couold start for.

I just looked at some teams with statistically bad passing games and all of them either have rookies or second year guys (Baltimore w/ Boller and Wright, Houston w/ Carr, Detroit w/ Harington) And teams like san Diego and Arizona will pick up E.Manning and Rothlesberger. So I don't see anyone who would start Feidler. I mean honestly...I'm not trying to knock the guy but that's the reality. I don't see ANY teams he couold start for.

Chicago might.

Chicago has Grossman. He played well in his 3 games this year. He'll start for them next year.

I've always said..as long as Wayne ownes the Dolphins Wanne will be the coach. As long was Wanne is the coach, Jay will be the QB.

I hope the new GM has the authority to break up this horrible 3 way bond between them.

Not quite, Wanny has not been quite as supportive of Fiedler as of late, when he put in Griese even when Fiedler was healthy.

Fiedler is gone. That's all I can say. The bum is gone.

I know that they want jay back as the backup ONLY...if he is not cool with it....then forget it....bye bye

Originally posted by TarHeelPhinfan

I've been thinking lately that Jay will make a decent backup for some team, so why not us. We've struggled getting a decent fill-in at that position. After all he plays like one when he's the starter. The scary thing in this case, what if our starter goes on IR? Deja vu, that's what!:eek:

Why not Miami? Because if he's on the team, Dave is going to be tempted to play him because he likes him, regardless if there is a better option on the team.

Back
Top Bottom