New GOOD news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New GOOD news

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mike Williams will enter the draft.
The Washington Denver deal is comlleted if all involed agree to new contracts.

This is great news. Mike Williams may push a WR that would have been picked earlier to us at 20. Moreover, when the trade goes though it would be much more likly for Wash to now trade Ramsey. They need picks now and dont need a bad attitude on the roster. The team that gets him (I assume not us) would be taken out of the hunt for a rookie qb. If we want one we may get the chance at Rivers or other. I like.:D

Iwas once against getting Ramsey, BUT I would take him over Feeley for a conditional 2nd round pick ANY DAY OF THE WEEK..........especially Sundays and Mondays.

I agree. I was no Ramsey fan, but Feeley?

I hope something good happens because right now its all pretty bleak.

Originally posted by chambers84
Iwas once against getting Ramsey, BUT I would take him over Feeley for a conditional 2nd round pick ANY DAY OF THE WEEK..........especially Sundays and Mondays.

:D :D :D :D :D ;)

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
Denver is stupid. What a dumb trade.

No kidding! The rat is a bone head. Hate that guy. I hope BG comes back next year, kick a$$ and makes the rat look dumb again.

How could you trade Clinton Portis at after just two years of service and a virtually nonexistent cap hit? That guy is cash money.

Originally posted by KATSKAN
How could you trade Clinton Portis at after just two years of service and a virtually nonexistent cap hit? That guy is cash money.

Maybe we can trade Fiedler and a conditional next year for Plummer??:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by KATSKAN
Does the Shana-rat have final say over player personnel?

Yes. They are dumb enough to give him HC and GM duties. That never works, espcially with a rodent.

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
So if Ramsey becomes available, do we nix the deal with Feeley and take Ramsey?

I would love that but it would not sit well with other GMs around the league. Its a "club" and if you get on the wrong side forget about future trades, so no. But someone will grab him and Rivers may fall to us.:D

Trade Yeremiah Bell for Kenoy Kennedy and let Chambers whomp and stomp him in practice. The team could form a circle around them and let him beat his a$$. Practice fights do happen, see Bill Romo-sapien last season and Michael Westbrook knocked someone out in Washington years back.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Maybe we can trade Fiedler and a conditional next year for Plummer??:lol: :lol:

Plummer is no prize.

Originally posted by Mondo_Man

Plummer is no prize.

I dont like him but as a player he would be a geart fit for us. Nice arm, fairly young, experience, mobile etc. Either way I dont think even the rat would take that.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom