New guy saying hello | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New guy saying hello

VaDolphan

QB-slash-WR
Reaction score
Just introducing myself...I'm a long time phins fan, and have enjoyed reading the posts here. There's a lot of good dialogue going on about the phins and football in general...I look forward to contributing :) .

Welcome VaDolphan. I used to be Va Dolfan myself before the legal name change.:D What part of Va are you from?

scrappydew...I didn't know you were VaDolfan....I was just going to tell this guy about you...:lol:

Any way welcome to the land of posters, new VaDolfan....Our motto is..."We don't hide!...We re-ply!.....:D

If you have any questions ask me or any of the other mentors or moderators.....

Remember, have fun and don't take it too seriously.

Welcome to the boards VaDolphan!

If you have any questions or suggestions please ask myself, WharfRat, or any other moderator or mentor.

I look forward to reading your posts....

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

What are you trying to do AJ, steal my lines??....:lol:.....

How come when I write the same thing, it starts with "mentors"....and when you write it it starts with "wharfrat"?.....you sure got a wacky sense of the pecking order around here....;)

Welcome aboard!
Every other newsgroup, message board and website that is focused on the Dolphins will become irrelevant once you hit this site. Best Phin community in the world!

Welcome to finheaven.com The best Dolphins website on the net. I hope you enjoy it and I look foward to reading your posts

I used to live in Va Beach... the thing I hated most about it is there are so many darn Skins fans! That's why I HATE the Skins to this day.... only good part was they're on Fox, so the local coverage didn't mess things up too often...

Thank you guys for the welcome!

ScrappyDew and Dolphin_Fan:

I'm originally from Forest, Virginia...I currently live in Cambridge, MA, but I'll always be a Virginia boy at heart :).

I was glad to find that this moniker wasn't taken...I used to have it over at the Heraldtalk site back in the day...

Dude...

It's not too late. If you want to live a normal life... lead a normal existence... just quietly retrace your steps and back out of this joint while you still can.

On the other hand, if you want to increase your Dolphin IQ and find sanctuary with a bunch of like-minded psychos...

...pull up a chair. Can I grab you a beer? :)

Hey everyone, I'm new too! Glad to be a member!
MoeGoFins13 = Fin fan from MARYLAND since 1969.

Welcome aboard. It's always amazing to me out the FLA Phin Fans seem to be out numbered on this board.

Back
Top Bottom