New guy saying hello | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New guy saying hello

Welcome VAPHINPHAN. I too am from Virginia. The glorious tourist town of Williamsburg.

Phinphanphrommi I own a bar/restaurant in Va. Beach. Smackwater Jacks off of Va Beach Blvd, ever heard of it?

Originally posted by VaDolphan
I currently live in Cambridge, MA.........

Ah yes, "The Peoples Republic of Cambridge". Quite a place.

I'm about 25 min south on the South Shore.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Ah yes, "The Peoples Republic of Cambridge". Quite a place.

I'm about 25 min south on the South Shore.

I've never heard it called that before, though it's kind of appropriate :lol:! BTW, I also used to live in Ipswich, Methuen and Everett (Revere side, that is).

Pleasedtameetcha, Patswin...

Welcome to FinHeaven MoeGoFins and VaDolphan!

I think you'll find this to be the best fan site on the web.... the members here are like family, and many of us consider this to be our home on the web!
Please take advantage of everything we have to offer... and like AJ said, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions... don't hesitate to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our mods or mentors. Looking forward to seeing you both posting.... we thrive on the input from all our members!

BTW - inFINS.. of course there's a pecking order! you know AJ and I must have top-billing!! :biggrin: :lol:

Welcome Vi, I have also am new, started posting a view days ago, but have lerked for awhile.

Originally posted by Emskirch
Welcome Vi, I have also am new, started posting a view days ago, but have lerked for awhile.

Emskirch,

The same welcome goes to you also! Sorry if we missed you when you first started posting...

You're in Atlantic City? I'm not far from there ... Mays Landing area... small world. There are a few of us in the area... we'll have to hook up for some games this year! :up:

Originally posted by WharfRat

Emskirch,

The same welcome goes to you also! Sorry if we missed you when you first started posting...

You're in Atlantic City? I'm not far from there ... Mays Landing area... small world. There are a few of us in the area... we'll have to hook up for some games this year! :up:

Acutally in the EHT area :tongue: Drive through your woods every day when I go to work :lol:

Originally posted by Emskirch

Acutally in the EHT area :tongue: Drive through your woods every day when I go to work :lol:

:lol: that's funny... I drive through EHT everyday to get to work!

:D

Ever go to Damons to watch the games on the big screens? There are a few of us Dolphans that go quite a bit!

Originally posted by WharfRat

:lol: that's funny... I drive through EHT everyday to get to work!

:D

Ever go to Damons to watch the games on the big screens? There are a few of us Dolphans that go quite a bit!

I usually go to Julano's, alot closer to where I live, so when I get dru... buz... ummm intox... well too much beer, I can walk :lol:

Almost went down to Damons a couple times last year, I will this year, I hear there are Fin fans there and Ventures in Northfield.

:rockon: :band:
:drinkers: :happydrin :friday:

Welcome everyone. Grab a chair and a brew and stick around for a while...

This place ROCKS!

Scrappy do, are you the VaDolphan from the herald board a long time back?

Or is this new guy that guy?

He was a short guy, pretty nice.

Welcome to the board that I don't post a lot but enjoy reading.

Back
Top Bottom